Welcome to technical fashion drawing made easy!
We've pre-drawn tons of apparel designs in Adobe Illustrator, so that YOU won't have to! Our to-scale Fashion Sketch Templates contain everything apparel designers need for quick flat sketching of just about any fashion design idea you can think of!
Each flat sketch template is made to fit with one another so you can simply mix and match sketches and garment details to quickly draw your fashion flats. Kind of like paper dolls for fashion technical drawing: just grab the body template you want and pair it with mix & match collars, sleeves, pockets, waistbands, and other apparel details to draw your technical flats in no time! And with over 1,300 fashion flat sketch templates to choose from, the design possibilities are endless!
- 36 Tops / Shirts Bodies (Woven, Knits, & Sweaters)
- 31 Jackets / Outerwear Bodies
- 35 Pants Bodies
- 23 Skirts Bodies
- 26 Dress Bodies
- 120 Dress / Skirt Sweeps & Gathers
- 182 Sleeves
- 290+ Collars, Necklines, Plackets, Hoods
- 330+ Pockets
- 255+ Garment Details (princess lines, darts, belt loops, yokes, waistbands, epaulettes, cuffs, etc.)
- Fashion Sketch Templates How to Instructions (PDF)
- Quick Live Paint Rendering Tutorial (PDF): READ for best results
- Sketch style is both professional and aesthetically pleasing.
- Drawn with careful placement of anchor points so sketches are easy to adjust in Adobe Illustrator, increasing productivity and saving you valuable time.
- Great for freelance designers as a travel sketch library - easily stored on a flash drive or cloud storage for quick access on the job or anywhere.
- Sketched at ⅛th scale, so it's easy to sketch design details and placements based on real dimensions.
- All sketches are Live Paint friendly, allowing you to fill flats with color & fabrics FAST without needed to join paths or create closed shapes! Many sketches are already filled for you! (Free Live Paint tutorial included).
- Flat sketches match scale of our other vector fashion design tools like our Adobe Illustrator Fashion Brushes etc, so you can create accurate flat sketches with amazing details even faster!
Other flat sketch templates are sold individually or by garment category, adding up to hundreds or even thousands of dollars for a complete range of garments. Our Adobe Illustrator fashion sketch templates include a full range of garment categories (shirts, pants, skirts, jackets, dresses, etc. with corresponding details) and are priced affordably for fashion students, freelance designers, and design companies alike.
Some sites even sell their existing sketch style libraries as flat sketch "templates". However, fully completed design sketches usually cannot be mixed and matched, are difficult to edit, and limit creativity, leaving you to delete unwanted design details, and adjust garment elements to fit with one another to create the apparel design you actually want. We created our Fashion Sketch Templates specifically with YOU in mind, with careful placement of anchor points, grouped objects, etc, so it's easy for you to create and customize your sketches.
If you're a professional fashion designer, then you already know how important technical flat sketches are in the fashion industry from design through production. We've taken care of the tedious and technical side of fashion drawing, so you can spend your time actually designing!