The owner and “all-in-one-bag” boss is Pauline Lewis.
Pauline brings more than a decade of international business experience to the company, primarily in marketing and market research. She started her career at ACNielsen in Singapore and most recently was a Director with a leading market research firm in the US, serving Fortune 100 clients. Her experience crosses various markets and industries, with a focused expertise in South East Asian markets. Based on her strong marketing experience, she is able to utilize best practices from various industries and apply them to oovoo design.
She left the corporate world over four years ago and traveled back to Asia. She was inspired by the women she met along the way and started to work with one Vietnamese designer in particular: Ms. Le Thi Hong Tu, better known as Hong Tu. Hong Tu’s designs, along with Pauline’s vision and direction, are the signature cornerstone of oovoo design.
This alliance between two women-owned enterprises has grown to support hundreds of Vietnamese women. The company has won multiple awards and has been featured in Time magazine, Washington Post Magazine, ivillage.com.
Fashion Industry Experience
• Founded, expanded and managed successful wholesale company: oovoo design
• Generated 500+ wholesale customers
• Developed oovoo into a nationally-recognized brand within the wholesale/retail industry
• Created successful PR campaign including placements in TIME magazine, Washington Post magazine, television interviews on WJLA News Channel 8, WTVR News 6, Comcast and countless online media links
• Guest speaker at the Women’s Business Center of Northern Virginia, National Museum of Women in the Arts, various local networking groups
• Mentor to various small business owners in the DC Metro Area
• Winner of multiple awards, including DHL Equity Award (2005) and the Make Mine a Million Award (2006)
Favorite Fashion Designer or Fashion Brand
What is your favorite fashion website? (list the WEBSITE address)
Trust this finds you in good health and spirit. Being a fellow member of Fashion Industry Network you obviously understand and value the power of networking. I would like to invite you to be a member of my network.
Our professional lives may bring a need or desire to gain each other's counsel and being connected certainly helps. If I may be of any help to you, please don't hesitate to ask.
If you are not an open networker, I apologize for the inconvenience. Please delete, defer or archive my invitation, but please do not select "I don't know this person."
I look forward for an enduring relationship.
To Introduce myself , I am Paromita Das and I'd appreciate just two minutes of your time and attention. I am a Fashion Designer from India. I have gone through your profile and found interesting to be in touch with you.
You can reach me on email@example.com
for more information about me you can go through the following links ..