This is Veta Wu from the Raffles Education Corporation.
Would you like to broaden your professional network while experiencing different cultures across
Raffles Education Corporation is listed on the Mainboard of the Singapore Exchange as the largest private education group in Asia. Since establishing its first college in Singapore in 1990, the Group has grown to operate three universities and 25 colleges across nine countries in the Asia-Pacific region: Singapore, China, India, Vietnam, Malaysia, Thailand, Mongolia, Australia and New Zealand, with a total student population of over 30,000.
RafflesEducationCorp ranks as one of the Top 200 Asia-Pacific companies on the Forbes Asia’s “Best Under a Billion” list for three consecutive years from 2006 to 2008.
We are currently in the midst of recruiting for a Fashion Design or Fashion Marketing Management Lecturer to join us on a 2 year renewable contract. Please find below for more details:
Fashion Design Lecturer —Contact Veta
Indonesia, Singapore, China, India, Vietnam, Malaysia, Thailand, Mongolia
• Design course curriculum materials for lessons in Fashion Design
• Plan and deliver these lessons in a clear and appropriate manner
• Monitor and endeavor to maintain high student moral and motivation
• Ensure student discipline
• Assist with school promotional activities
• Bachelors Degree in Fashion Design or equivalent from a recognized academic institution
• industry experience with a credible portfolio
• Dynamic and enthusiastic, with an interest to nurture students and to help them achieve their potential
• Creative with an ability to adapt to a multi-cultural setting and to handle students of different nationalities
• Willing to relocate to one of our Asian campus
Please email a comprehensive resume to Ms. Veta Wu at
Otherwise, if you have any friends or colleagues who would like to explore the idea of working in Asia, please forward my contact details to them.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Details of our Corporation can be viewed at