Image Courtesy - Arzella - trendy tops for women
The right top paired with any shorts, pants or skirt can create instant style. There are a number of trendy tops for women to choose from right now that are right for a wide variety of situations. Add a variety to your wardrobe to make your wardrobe stand out and get the admiring looks of everyone who sees you. The right women’s tops make a great wardrobe staple and diversify your basic pieces for a multitude of occasions. These are 7 of the trends in women’s tops that are getting attention!
1. Longer Lengths – Many of the trendy tops for women you will see today are in lengths that qualify them as tunics. To add to the style, cutout and irregular shapes that leave the top shorter in the front than the back add even more interest.
2. Graphic Prints – T-shirts aren’t the only garments sporting graphic prints these days. A variety of graphic designs are being used to create styles that are bold and unique. Designs range from simple details to entire front and/or back coverage. Shop through some of the trendy tops for women with graphic details that reflect your personality or interests.
3. Ruffles – Not only are ruffles being seen on a variety of tops for the summer, they are also hitting the runways in preparation for 2016. Best of all, there are no limits to how many or where they belong! Ruffles make feminine accents on the sleeves, bottom of the top, or all over.
4. Crops – Crop tops are a great way to show off a fit abdomen and they are a great way to keep cool while you hang out.
5. Embellished Tees – T-shirts are a wonderful addition to jeans and khakis that are as comfortable as they are versatile. Today, designers are taking the stylish appeal of tees to another level with the use of lace, crochet and other contrasts to embellish t-shirts and create totally unique looks. Many of these shirts are made in a looser, comfortable fit that make them a welcome addition to any wardrobe.
6. Cut-Away Shoulders – Sometimes referred to as “illusion sleeves” or cuffs, there are a number of these trendy tops for women on the catwalks today. The cuff around the upper arm and cutout shoulder creates the illusion of a sleeve while shoulders remain bare. Truly a stunning look that is combined with a number of basic top designs.
7. Fitted Blouses – Fitted blouses that have a more tailored fit still fall under the category of fashion tops but they often have a dressier appearance that makes them a good choice for the office or less casual affairs. They may be embellished, accented with bows or ruffles, or make a classic statement with a clean cut.
Shopping online makes it easier to find the trendy tops for women that are making headlines in fashion news today. Always shop from reputable stores that carry quality clothes to ensure you have a positive shopping experience. The variety of styles available makes many of the women’s tops today an appropriate choice for almost any occasion.