Laser treatment has not just limited its work for the medical industry; it has also taken a space to explain its magic even in the world of fashion and art. Tattoos are among the best way today fashion explains itself. But how long can you take a single tattoo for granted. Fashion has been changing every moment. This is being performed with various tools with removing them permanently or partially. The method implemented is called the dermabrasion. With laser technology tattoo removal has been a great achievement. This is now being a better achievement through the continuous wave laser technology and then came the Q- switch technology. With laser technology, the tattoo removal is invasive with removing the tattoo pigments with the use of Q- switch lasers. This is called the black and the other is called the darker colored ink which can be removed. The laser removal is completely done with laser light that breaks through the ink particles into the tattoo.
How to remove the tattoo:-
Lasers and light sources use the principle of selective photothermolysis to eliminate tattoo and its potential visibility. The tattoo removing has been a derma logical process, where you would be injected with some of the chemicals or even something like that of laser light. The laser light would take a perfect selection for the tattoo removal. There you need to take a proper consultation and take the ideal process of removing the tattoo. Chemicals and laser light are probably the safest method to remove the tattoo. But still you need to take care with that as laser lights are even harmful for your skin.
Bad impacts of the laser tattoo removal:-
- With the use of the laser treatment to remove the tattoo, this potentially leads to skin burns that are sensitive to that. The tattoo removal process would also burn the skin some time if go high.
- You may get to suffer from hyper pigmentation and hypo pigmentation.
- There might be chances of darkening of the skin the laser treatment stimulates melanin production creating a reaction that is similar to suntan.
- The absorption of laser light into the skin will inhibit the melanin production leading to a loss of pigment.
- You might also get the chance of itching during and after the treatment.
- You might also get a chance of swelling around the space after the treatment.
- Many a time people can also undergo Paining, tingling and numbness around the treated area by the laser are probably the most common side effects considered.
- The laser treatment would also lead to crusting and formation of scab around the area where the tattoo removal is being treated. There might also be mild bruising on sensitive skin.
Who can use this treatment:-
As each tattoo is unique with removing the technique which is really unique to suit each individual case. The tattoo can be removed with broad methods indeed without the lasers. But that might be risky. The tattoo that have not been effectively removed with different treatments or various home remedies with responding well through the therapy. The prior treatment did not result with an excessive scarring.
Other than that, the tattoo can be removed with cosmetic surgery even with ensuring a proper treatment and care. Depending on the situation, the tattoo removal can be done with an ease. In the case you should particularly consult the dermatologist. There are trained professionals who are going to evaluate the personal situations and advise you on the process. What matters is the color of the patient skin with the depth of the tattoo pigments extended into the skin. This is what is going to affect the removal technique of the tattoo.
Though there are multiple treatment methodologies, still you can take on the laser with some of the safe side which would be slightly painful but still would help with removing the tattoo in the best possible manner. There are removal challenging issues being coming up with the situation, still you can easily take on the matter with laser treatment for a good result.