“Live in the sunshine, swim in the sea, drink the wild air.”
Beach vacations offer you the perfect pause from a hectic routine. The stunning sea, salt water, cool sand and picturesque sunsets have the power to uplift your mood and help you relax. With tourism back in full swing, it is time you plan that much-needed vacation to the coast and only carry the best of outfits to complement the location you are heading to. Ensembles suitable for tropical weather are easy to find and there is something for everyone in terms of colours, patterns and silhouettes.
If you have booked your tickets and picked the hotel but don’t know where to start with your outfits, worry not! Here is a list of clothing items that are must-haves for the ultimate beach vacay:
1. Swimsuits: Packing a bikini or a monokini for a beach vacation is a no-brainer. YSwimsuits can be easily styled with shorts or skirts and can be worn to the beach or even if you wanna just chill by the pool. You can stock up on swimsuits from the online store Dash and Dot which offers a wide variety of bikinis and monokinis in several prints and colours. Our favourite from here is the Tribal One-Shoulder Swimsuit and the Color Blocked High Rise Bikini.
2. Shorts: Your beach wardrobe is incomplete without a comfy pair or two of shorts. Perfect for the hot seaside weather, you can wear your shorts over your swimsuit paired with a shirt or shrug over and complete the look with a pair of flip-flops. Shorts are extremely easy to style and are perfect when you are heading out for lunch and the beach just after.
3. Shirt Dress: An oversized shirt or a shirt dress not only helps you look effortlessly stylish but also protects you from direct sunlight. You can opt for a plain white shirt or pick Dash and Dot’s Abstract Print Shirt Dress to add that extra pop of colour to your outfit. If you are feeling a little too relaxed and don’t feel like dressing up for dinner, you can just add a belt to the shirt dress, pair it with your favourite flats and you are all set to go.
4. Sarong: When heading out to the coast, a sarong is a must-have item of clothing. It is a stylish and versatile beach essential that acts as a cover-up. You can wrap your sarong around your bikini bottom to elevate your beach look or wrap it around as a halter dress. Sarongs are available in a variety of colours, fabrics and prints that you can add to your vacation wardrobe.
5. Kaftan: One of the most trendy pieces of clothing, a kaftan is essential to create the ultimate beach look. Available in numerous prints, colours and lengths, kaftans are extremely simple to style and can be worn at any time of the day. The one shoulder kaftan by Dash and Dot is definitely on our wishlist for our next beach vacay.
While these pieces are essential for a beach vacation you can also buy a bralette top online india, add a flowy maxi dress and linen pants to your holiday wardrobe. Don’t forget to pack a beach hat and sunscreen to protect yourself from the tropical sun. Happy vacation!