Arthlene Legair Fashion Designer Author Speaker
- Where do you live? (country or state)
- Atlanta Georgia.
- Do you work in the fashion industry?
- I work in fashion
- About Me
- Arthlene Lawrence is a prodigious, self – motivating successful woman who, from a youthful age, forged her way through challenging periods to becoming a leading-award-winning International Celebrity Fashion Designer, proud mother of 3, Motivational Speaker, Instructor, Mentor, Published Author, and Philanthropist. She was born on the beautiful Caribbean Island of Dominica. Legair is the CEO of LeGair Brand Company, founder of (L.I.F.E) “Laudat Institute of Fashion & Education” and President of the Restore to Empower charity organization. Her life story is portrayed from the age of nineteen and shows the many unpleasant experiences that she has had to endure but even in the midst of them her winner attitude created pathways of victory which she now relates to empower and restore persons of all ages who have, had, or are going through similar crisis. She gives honor to bGod who has refined her with challenges and trials creating a masterpiece, superseding the approval of men, to share her gifts and experiences with the world. She earned an Associate degree in Business Entrepreneurship at Columbus State College,She has been featured in many local, national and international publications and media outlets to name a few! The Atlanta |Modern Luxury, Brides magazine, Bravo TV’s Married to Medicine, CBS Atlanta Morning show, Channel 10 News, The Stan Watson TV show, World Liberty TV New York , Dominica Vibes News; Capital style magazine, Caribbean Fashion Spot, Paris fashion week, The Women's Empowerment Network with Lisa Nicole Bravo TV star, National Coalition of 100 Black Women Inc, London fashion week, Miss Black Ohio; MIT University; African Vibes magazine, Couture Fashion Week NY, Arthlene was honored with The "Humanitarian Of The Year Award" at Atlanta City Hall Atrium by Atlanta Latino Fashion Week, The Black Women In Jazz & The Arts Awards-2016 Youth Empowerment Through Music Award”, The Increase CDC Micro Entrepreneur Community Choice Award, The Increase CDC Micro Entrepreneur Retail Award, Top Designer Title for Nellie’s Catwalk for Kids, “I Am fashion-Top designer” at Ohio State University,
Her sound advice for overcoming the oh so often perceived perplexities of life, can inspire and propel you to recognize and achieve your true purpose, allowing realization of your dreams.
Experience her Journey of Faith Hope Perseverance Forgiveness and Victory.
Arthlene is very dedicated to the welfare of young women, giving the fact it was her concern for her daughter that also started her journey in the fashion industry. She spend her time sharing her story of being a survivor of domestic abuse and empowers women to reach for their dreams.
She believe if we equip, educate direct and empower our youth we can build stronger communities.
- Fashion Industry Experience
- I have been sewing for over 30 years, I love to design & sew different kinds of garment. I am also experience in wardrobe styling, writing articles for magazines and producing fashion show.
I now own my own Company (LeGair Brand Ltd) www.legairbrand.com
- Favorite Fashion Designer or Fashion Brand
- leGair Brand Luxury
- What is your favorite fashion website? (list the WEBSITE address)
- Over 18
Arthlene Legair Designer/ Author's Photos
Arthlene Legair Designer/ Author's Videos