Hi, I was hoping to get some pointers on where I would look to hire product review writers for women's designer shoes. I have the foundation of a designer shoe review site/store completed. I'm looking to outsource the review writing to people who are experienced in writing and fashion minded. Thanks Terry

You need to be a member of Fashion Industry Network to add comments!

Join Fashion Industry Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• My friend, Mom In The Know, is experienced in reviewing women's products, and she would be fabulous! Let me know what happens. Her url is: http://momintheknow.blogspot.com/
    Nice to meet you, by the way. I am new here!
    Honest reviews from the mom in the know
    Honest reviews from the mom in the know
  • Terry - you should try the fashion journalist group on this site. You will find a link to the groups area at the top of this page. You should also check the fashion marketing group and fashion pr group.
    Journalists - Writers - Editors - Authors
    This group is for professional writers working in the fashion industry as journalists or editors. If you are interested in writting about fashion, b…
This reply was deleted.

Forum Rules

PLEASE keep all discussions relevant to fashion, textiles, beauty products, or jewelry.

Follow the Fashion Industry Network Rules.

It is always a good time to review fabulous fashion.

Hot topics of possible interest:

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.