Stuffing the wardrobe with any type of knitwear doesn’t work for any woman. Winter knits should be picked carefully according to what best suits you and looks versatile too. Here is a short guide on how to pick the right women’s knitwear.
- Every stylish piece that is flaunted on a website is not meant for you. A specific style shouldn’t distract you, instead, pick those that will fit you comfortably and look good on you.
- Always buy one sweater in a dark shade – black or navy that is simple and sits clean on your body. V-neck is recommended so you can wear it with a collared shirt along with trousers for the office or even casually with a pair of jeans.
- You should definitely have a couple of knit dresses for women in your wardrobe. Stick to solid and versatile colors like white, black or grey. Most knit dresses are fitted, but you can also buy ones that loosely fit and then add a belt. Adding a belt over the dress will give a smart look.
- A delicate open cardigan gives a subtle look. They look perfect with dresses or even with a pair of jeans and a shirt. Sweaters are meant for days when the weather is breezy, or the wind is chilly. Cardigans make easy layers, and they look quite feminine too. Buy pastel colors or ones with embellishments like rhinestones or pearls.
- Buy at least one knitwear which is more luxurious and superior in quality. Cashmere is one of the best qualities that you can find in warm knits. They look classy and super-comfortable to wear.
- There is nothing more comfortable than the extra slouchy boyfriend sweater that has a female look and cut. Skinny jeans go perfectly well with this knitwear. You can also wear tights along with a pair of high boots – it will compliment your style.
- Off-shoulders, cold shoulders, and crops are trending. You can wear them when winter is just setting in. Cropped style sweaters, cold and off-shoulders can be worn for casual outings or dates.
- A designer loose knit sweater that has large holes looks perfect for a day out in the fall or a bonfire. You can add a spaghetti beneath that clashes with the color of the sweater.
Visit the online website Fashionmia to buy designer knitwear for your wardrobe. They also offer a variety of fashionable clothing at affordable prices for adults and children.