Is your dream to become a fashion designer? Do you want to see your clothes in stores, on people, on the runway?
Then this class if for you!
Starting taking action and turn your dreams into a reality!
This workshop is designed by experienced professionals with a track record of success, to assist designers and new apparel companies achieve their goals of
becoming a successful and profitable company. This 8 hour course
has been created to guide the apparel entrepreneur through the many complex
parts of starting and operating an apparel company.
- How to turn your creative ideas into an apparel business
- What licenses you need and how to get them
- Legal issues and how to set up your company
- How to determine your funding needs and where to find financing
- Setting the course for success with a sound business plan
- How to get your samples made
- Finding the right manufacturer and how to protect your IP
- Pricing and how to ensure profitability and margins for growth
- Trade shows and what you need to know
- Sales, marketing and branding your product
- How to protect your cash flow in tough economic times
- How to create budgets needed to ensure your business stays on a successful
All Harder Fried workshops include packets with discounts - sourcing agents, web site creators, printers, PR companies, and more - to save you valuable cash flow as you get your company from start-up, to profitability.
Our workshops also provide templates for cash flow, budgets, cost of goods sold, samples of contracts, gross profit calculations, as well as resources on how to find
manufacturers and service providers.
when: June 12th: 9:00AM – 5:00PM
where: 110 E. 9th Street, Suite C-786, Los Angeles, CA
Founder and Executive Director
Fashion Business, Inc.
Managing Partner at Delphic Consulting Group
Early Bird FBI Non-Member (Before June 1): $250 / $295 after
Early Bird FBI Member Price (Before June 1): $200 / $225 after
Student Discounts – Upone
registration: Click Here!
949.648.2799 / email@example.com