Do you know that all these inconveniences you feel wearing uncomfortable clothes can negatively affect your health? Recently, many popular brands of clothing and accessories have become more attentive to what they produce. After all, the wrong clothes and shoes can provoke frightening consequences for human health. Toxic dyes present in some tissues lead to the formation of fungus, shoes, pressing on the heel, cause calluses. Clothing can both create a woman and destroy her health.
Previously, the oncologists' alertness was directed solely at underwire bras: numerous studies proved that such underwear should not be worn every day, it clearly and strongly impairs neurohumoral regulation in the breast tissue. Now doctors have compiled a list of harmful clothes, explaining what the problems are.
- Corset on the "ribs." If a corset or corsage captures a portion of the body from the lower edge of the ribs to the iliac bones and, when tightened, reduces the volume of the body by more than 2 centimeters, then serious problems arise in the work of the diaphragm, blood supply to the liver and pancreas. A corset is very dangerous for hypertensive patients and those suffering from bronchial asthma. If for some reason you need to wear this “instrument of torture”, try to be in it for no longer than a couple of hours and try to hold them standing: in a sitting position, the negative properties of the corsets are only aggravated.
- Warm ear caps. The beloved headdress that allows you to warm your ears and not spoil your hair is also declared harmful clothing! It turns out that when the ambient temperature is below +5 ° C, the difference in heat between the ears, the skin behind them and the back of the head can lead to acute spasm of cerebral vessels. And this in turn - to stroke! By the way, for the same reason, tight headbands in cold weather are unsafe.
- Skinny jeans and pants on a super low belt. When wearing these pants there is a strong squeezing of the lower abdomen, because of which the pelvic organs can suffer. Particularly bad such a fit of the pants affects the uterus, bladder, and lower intestine: motility and blood circulation are hampered. If you want to wear such harmful clothes, choose stretch fabrics or models with a relatively loose belt and suspenders.
- Stockings on silicone gum. Quite often, on the inner surface of the thighs, sweat occurs, which, falling under the silicone strip, begins to corrode the skin, forming damaged areas. These places are extremely vulnerable to infection, including even protected sexual intercourse.
- Clothes with a narrow armhole. Too narrow an armhole, firstly, violates the humoral regulation in the tissues adjacent to the axillary lymph nodes (and thus cause their inflammation), and secondly, increases the risk of skin irritation in these places after shaving. Sometimes a narrow armhole causes severe inflammation - when the hair begins to grow into the skin.
- Turtlenecks with high and tight collar. As it turned out, such collars with regular wear can affect the thyroid gland. Especially strongly influenced if the turtleneck is made of fibers such as polyacryl or polyester.
- Socks and knee socks with split fingers. They are the socks and gloves. It's all a bit more complicated: if an individual “house” is provided only for the thumb, then it is even good: a large joint will not deform with age. But if all the other fingers are separated, then this changes the normal load on the foot, the pressure on the little finger increases, and a person who wears such socks for a long time may begin to deform the outer contour of the foot.