Looking for some NYC Fashion Week excitement without going to the shows? The Stone Rose Lounge located on the fourth floor of Time Warner Center may be your answer. Just a stones throw away from the shows at the Lincoln Center, The Stone Rose will be the official lounge of New York Fashion Week. This means from February 9th to the 16th accredited international fashion editors and buyers seeking a break (and free booze) will be present in abundance.
Here’s a list of events happening at the Stone Rose:
• Thursday, February 9: DJ Phresh at 11:00pm
• Friday, February 10: Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Opening Party 11:00pm
• Saturday, February 11: Ani Quinn at 10:00pm
• Sunday, February 12: Jus-ske at 11:00pm
• Monday, February 13: Betseymania After Party and DJ Magnum at 1o:00pm
• Tuesday, February 14: Chrissie Miller at 9:00pm
• Wednesday, February 15: Ani Quinn at 9:00pm
• Thursday, February 16: Chrissie Miller at 11:00pm
Visit Stone Rose’s website for RSVP information.
Comments are closed for this blog post