If you've been striving to lose weight and haven't been able to do so, here's how you can...
Lose weight faster. Even if you are dieting, chances are that you are wondering what to eat, to boost your weight loss. We select seven foods for you that will help you shed those pounds faster than you've thought.
1. Almonds: Did you know that these nuts are packed with the best nutrients and vitamins? Just a handful of almonds will give you the right boost of energy and will also keep hunger pangs at bay. Avoid the ones that are coated with chocolate or salt.
2. Apples: We all know how an apple a day will keep the doctor away, but do you also know that it helps keep fat at bay too? Apples are said to contain four to five grams of fiber per serving, so they are sweet as well as crunchy and keeps you full for a long time. They also contain antioxidants which add essential vitamins and minerals in your body.
3. Avocado: Though they are known to be fatty, but you need not worry. Avocados are loaded with fiber and proteins and helps in weight loss. They contain 'good' monosaturated fats that keeps you full for a long time.
4. Bell Peppers: Red, yellow or green - you can choose any, bell peppers contain vitamin C, and gives you the right amount of vitamins. You can have them raw, as a salad or in a bowl of soup.
5. Cinnamon: Instead of adding sugar to your beverages or meals, try adding a pinch of cinnamon for increased energy and a slower release of insulin in your system. Cinnamon has a sweet taste and is completely guilt-free.
6. Eggs: If you are having egg whites, you are surely going to lose oodles of weight. They contain proteins and keeps you feeling full for a long time. Thus egg whites are said to be the best choice for breakfast.
7. Quinoa: If you are craving carbs during your lunch or dinner hours, you can always go in for quinoa. Said to be an alternative for rice, it's rich in proteins and fiber and is a wonderful food that aids in weight loss. Read more here:prom dresses uk