Goddess locs is one of the most popular protective styles. They are made with either natural and synthetic hair - it is your choice.
- When you're torn between box braids and passion twists, go for goddess locs instead.
- Loose curls throughout this protective style give the locs extra wow factor.
- You can toss your goddess locs up into a bun or updo to give your outfit a chance to shine.
- Wrap your locs with metallic cord and accessories to add some bling to your style.
- You can wrap your locs into double buns when you don't want to keep your hair out of your face.
- If you're not love lots of length, you can ask your loctician to style your goddess locs in a shoulder-grazing bob.