My name is Ahuva , I'm a Soldier from Israel. I picked interest on you after going through your short profile and demand it necessary to write you immediately. I have something very vital to disclose to you, but I found it difficult to express myself here, since it's a public site.Could you please get back to me on (firstname.lastname@example.org) for the full details. Have a nice day, Ahuva.
FME Inc.(Fashion Models & Events) is operating in a niche industry & is geared toward providing everyone a night of fashionable, trendy entertainment. FME Inc. will also host several fashion related events in the downtown Toronto club district to help create exposure for others in the field. FME Inc. is here to inspire others in relevant Industries who would like to bring their ideas to light.
FME Inc. specializes in special events planning, casting calls, and production. Structured around toronto's trendy, fashionable, designers and trend setters. We are Toronto's ultimate conglomerate of fashion events.
We are currently looking for:
-Male and Female Event hosts
Must be 19+, self motivated, great fashion sense, confident and outgoing. A substantial network of like-minded friends and a presence on online social networks (such as facebook, twitter, myspace, etc) is an asset.
If you are interested, please mailto:email@example.com briefly outlining why you have what it takes to represent Fme Inc. Please include a current photograph and resume if possible.
If you believe you are someone who lives a life to set an example for others to follow then consider yourself a Model. .
Director, FME Inc.
I came across your profile here at Fashionindustrynetwork- and I would love to help you gain industry exposure by featuring your tshirt designs, if you’re interested. :)
I am part of Ustrendy, a new project aimed to give aspiring designers and artists a platform for exposure, and success. We help by drawing attention to your work- giving you customer feedback, and connecting you to retailers and buyers, along with other designers, and artists.
You can use the site to network, win cash prizes, sell, network among industry insiders, get opportunities for features in major fashion events- and more!
If interested, please let me know- (email: Jesskent1@gmail.com) and I can feature you at the top of our fashion page!
Let me know if you have any questions- Thanks! :)
yes definitely the LA MARKET WEEK, POSSIBLY LAS VEGAS. you should contact me direct firstname.lastname@example.org I think we can help cross market our products. My line is women only right now. working on the site. feel free to email me directly anytime to discuss oppotunities.
I absolutely love your designs! If you would ever like for us to advertise, promote or showcase them, please feel free to contact me. My name is Katrisha Gibbs, and I am the Owner of T & D Modeling. our website is www.TDModeling.com Hope to hear from you soon!
99.4% of a panda's diet is bamboo. The other 0.6% is hotdogs and pizza. We just replace the bamboo with hotdogs and pizza. Okay, I'm kidding about the ladder. Panda's do eat bamboo for most of their diet.
Bamboo is the most sustainable plant. It is the fastest growing plant and matures in just six months. Can grow up to a metre a day. Like a weed it can grow in different conditions. It also enriches the soil and does not need pesticide. Lastly it consumes four times the CO2 gas than a tree.
Our target customer is the fashion forward but also eco conscious people between the ages of 18-40. The contemporary design is great for going out at night and hanging with friends. The bamboo is custom milled in my homeland, China. They are one of the two countries that I know of that has the technology and technique to make this type of textile.
Your photography is great, what is your target customer? Where is your bamboo milled? How are your tees eco-friendly, aren't there animals in Asia who feed off bamboo to survive, and it takes years to mature? All in curiosity :) Cheers, Alecia