Recent articles from my column in the GreenWise Department of Handmade News
- Sustainable Business: It's More Than Being Green
Discover what it means to truly be a sustainable business.
- Packaging & Shipping Decisions
Learn how to make environmentally responsible packaging & shipping decisions to reduce your carbon footprint.
- Write a Green Marketing Plan to Grow Your Eco-Friendly Business
Market your environmentally friendly business effectively, setting yourself apart from those that use the the term "green" as just another catch phrase.
- Going Green: The Importance of Fair Trade Materials
Discover the importance of using fair trade materials in your work, as well as the challenges that we designers and artisans face when trying to obtain materials that are ethically sourced and fairly traded.
- Going Green: Eco-Friendly Design for the Jewelry Artisan
Learn how to make your studio greener with easy-to-implement, environmentally responsible business and design practices.
If you find the articles interesting and/or helpful, please be sure to give them a thumbs up, as it helps me to know which of my articles are the most popular with my readers.