Blank and Custom 100% Pima & Tangüis Cotton T-shirts
Pima Cotton: Our main raw material.
Pima is a generic name for extra-long staple (ELS) cotton grown in few locations around the world and in very limited production. It is very prized all over the world as a luxury fiber, with a very soft feel and brilliant luster. It is a super fine raw material for the manufacturing of t-shirts and other garments directed to the most demanding consumers who search high quality, durability, extreme comfort and elegance.
Tangüis Cotton: Our second option in quality.
Tangüis is a long staple cotton and grows in the valleys of Peru and is also considered among the finest long fiber cotton varieties.
We work with these 2 high quality cotton types and produce 100% cotton fabrics, blends with other fibers, but also are able to work with any other cotton more affordable if required.
We also offer new moisture management technology for cotton which add fast-drying and moisture-wicking performance of synthetic fabrics to the comfort and softness of a 100% Cotton.
We have available several apparel styles designed for the main fashion markets of the world, but in addition can work according to the most demanding requirements of other companies starting from scratch.
- Consulting and Product Development
- Pattern Making
- Marking and Grading
- Samples Making
- Sales Rep Sampling
- Printing Service: We work with the screen printing method, we can do it in any size and all over print. We work with many print types and techniques: Water-based ink, Plastisol, Discharge and others that are used nowadays like Flock, Foil, 3D, Puff, Glitter, Caviar, Rhinestones, etc.
- Computerized Embroidering Service, including appliques.
- Laundry Service: Garment Wash & Special Dye Effects.
Post Production Services
- Hang-tagging, Folding and Poly-bagging
Please contact us with any request or questions