The world of sports video analysis has developed over the years thanks to the appearance of new technological resources and increasingly prepared professionals in this field, trained specifically in their sport and in tactical analysis.
In the current technical corps, there are several worker profiles for the team and the figure of the tactical analyst such as "메이저사이트" or performance analyst is becoming more and more frequent. In sports analysis, a distinction must be made between the analysis of one's own team and the analysis of the opposing team. Both analyzes are equally important and in both cases it is the coach who must instruct the coaching staff to approach the work.
Analysis of Your Own Team
In the analysis of our own team, the performance of our team is studied taking into account the following points:
Tactical analysis of errors that have occurred during the game, concerning the team's idea of play and the points worked on during game preparation training, taking into account all the phases of the game, attack, defense, transitions, actions to be carried out taken.
Analysis of the aspects of the game that have been favorable, seeking to strengthen the group and give strength to the idea of the game in which they work, taking into account all the phases of the game, attack, defense, transitions, shots stopped foot.
Analysis Of Individual Actions With Errors And Successes
Analysis of training sessions in which we work on game situations before the game to see if the objective is achieved. Recorded training situations can also be reinforcement for players to see before the game and remember the goals they need to accomplish during the game.
Analysis of data in which we can count the number of recoveries or losses of the ball and in which area, the shots on goal, the possession of the ball, the passes which are given more frequently during the game, the areas through which more attacks are made, etc. .
Rival Team Analysis
The analysis of each rival is advisable to perform weekly, to prepare a game plan that adapts to what the rival can offer us.
Important points to remember will be:
- Analyze the rival in the conditions in which we are going to play, if we play in his field, see him in these conditions and know the field with the environment that we can find.
- Analysis of the forces of the rival team in the different phases of the game to be able to counter it.
- Analysis of the weak points of the rival team, looking for areas or spaces during the game that we can exploit to create danger.
- Individual analysis, detection of the most important players and what they do during the game that can put us at risk. See also the players who show the most weakness and on whom we can find opportunities.
- Analysis of players who usually play more minutes trying to anticipate which players can play, also taking into account the type of changes or rotations the coach makes depending on the result or the time of the season.
- Analysis of the team's home and away results, goals for and against and position in the standings.
- Analysis of data in which we can count the number of recoveries or losses of the ball and in which area, the shots on goal, the possession of the ball, the passes which are given more frequently during the game, the areas through which more attacks are made, etc. .
- Video analysis can help us improve team performance and video is a very useful tool to show the player what is being done wrong and convince the player with positive actions on a game idea.
Finally, in the video analysis approach, we consider the following phases:
- Definition of objectives and creation of the analysis panel
- Video recording / acquisition
- Event markup
- Event review and analysis
- Presentation of the results to the rest of the technical staff and to the players
- Professionalize your analysis and improve the performance of your equipment!