You began to notice that holes and hair were formed on woolen and synthetic products? These are clear signs that a voracious mole settled in your apartment.
But the mole can spoil not only clothes, but also various cereals, and even books. It is difficult to get rid of the moth, but nevertheless there are a number of useful tips that will help irrevocably put all this petty midge out the door.
1. First of all, it is necessary to carry out a capital cleaning to get rid of old and unnecessary things, in other words, trash. Why is it pointless to continue to stock anything if you do not use these things? In them, the mole feels so wonderful that it lays its eggs.
2 . In the closet, wipe all shelves and walls with a rag , which must be soaked in a soapy solution. It is not recommended to close the cabinet doors, let them at the beginning be properly ventilated and dry out. Before you put seasonal clothes in the wardrobe, you should wash them thoroughly and dry them in the sun.
3. To prevent the appearance of moths, regularly air and clean the apartment as often as possible. It is also necessary to clean at least 1-2 times a month upholstered furniture and carpets (most effectively with a vacuum cleaner). Preferably with the use of disinfectants, for example, monochloramine. Find more at the motten-alarm.de.
4. For prevention in the closet, you can hang small gauze bags that will be filled with lavender, wormwood, tansy, and tobacco. You can also decompose orange peel, earth soap. If the house has home plants, then fold the fresh leaves of geranium or coleus in the closet . Mole does not tolerate these odors. All herbal remedies are only deterrent and give a full guarantee that the mole will not start. Remember that a bunch of lavender or nettle is unlikely to scare away the mole if it settled in the closet. To completely eliminate parasites, it is necessary to apply chemistry.
5. If you have a fur coat , then it is best to pack it in a case made of thick paper. Additionally there should be put antimolny drug. Before packing your clothes, do not forget to shake your clothes well. To the fibers of the fur, the mole attaches very poorly, and when shaking out of clothes, it falls out very easily.
6. Clothes and fur moth , most often found in our wardrobes, can live up to 2 years. It feeds on a variety of materials, including feathers, felt, and wool, and even natural velvet and book binding. The temperature at which there is a mole - 0 degrees and above. Synthetic fabrics and plastic bags are also easily eaten by moths.
7 . Kitchen moth. For example, a grain moth feeds on cereals and lays its eggs in cereals. In order to get rid of the kitchen moth once and for all, it has not been invented any better means than to throw away all the spoiled stocks of cereals, containers and kitchen cabinets with a soap solution and rinse with clean water. The slits in the cabinet can be brushed with vinegar. Hold the cupboard open until it is completely dry. In order for the mole to start up in the future, use glass containers to store the cereal, but by no means paper boxes. Do not use chemicals to combat the kitchen moth, so you can poison yourself.
8. For the complete destruction of moths, it is necessary to reveal the presence of caterpillars, and not of larvae and mature flying butterflies . Against the moth moths, it is enough to spray indoors for three to four seconds any aerosol preparations designed to kill flying insects.
9. To get rid of moths, you can apply ultraviolet radiation under direct sunlight or a quartz lamp. Sunburn in insects leads to protein coagulation. Under the influence of direct rays of the bright sun, the eggs of the moth die within an hour. And in very hot weather in the summer - within 30 minutes.
10. Regardless of whether you found a mole in your apartment or not, you MUST buy special briquettes in the store (hang out in the cupboard according to the instructions), antimol tablets (put them in a fur hat, in a pile of fur gloves, etc.)