I am a young designer full of energy and enthusiasm at the beginning of my career. After my studies and various work experience I founded my own label Alzbeta Valentova in 2011 and launched with an autumn/winter2012 casual wear collection. At the moment I am working on my spring/summer2012 collection and organizing the upcoming show.
Fashion Industry Experience
Annie007, Southampton / London, UK
Full / Part time Fashion & Textile Designer
• Responsibilities: pattern cutting, designing textiles, sewing of collections, styling
• Planning & Organisation: styling events and photo-shoots internationally
• Reference: www.annie007.com / email@example.com
Christopher Kane, London, UK
Internship & Studio Work Experience
• Responsibilities: pattern cutting, sewing of new autumn / winter 2010 collection
• Planning & Organisation:
o London Fashion Week Catwalk Show
o Paris Fashion Week Show Room
Reference: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: 02072417690
Edinburgh College of Art, UK
Postgraduate Degree Show & M.A. Exhibition
• “Motion – How to Transfer Motion into Garment Design”
• Collection of 12 garments
Edinburgh College of Art, UK
ECA Fashion Show
• Collection of 7 garments
• Reference: Malcolm Burkinshaw - email@example.com / Tel: 0131 221 6145
Glasgow School of Art, UK
GSA Fashion Show - Term Pre-Collection
• Collection of 3 garments
• Reference: Helena Britt - firstname.lastname@example.org
Theatre Ypsilon, Prague, Czech Republic
Chief Costume Designer
• Play: “Scissors On The Poultry” by Fausto Paravidino
• Collection of 11 male and female costumes
REHAB Music Productions & Club Mecca, Prague, Czech Republic
Dance Costume Designer
• Collection of 5 female costumes
• Reference: www.rehabnight.com / email@example.com
Gurman Food Design & Art Interior, National Gallery, Prague, CZ
Consultant Fashion Designer
• Artistic contribution to international fashion exhibition
• Reference: www.artinterior.cz / Pavel Stastny- firstname.lastname@example.org
Yes. It is possible to produce the garments from your own fabrics and of course it it's worthy to send a fabrics and patterns for a small amount of garments to India. But better we can tell you if you can tell me the total units that you want.
For instant and proper communication, requested to write me on email. Our Id is - email@example.com
I am pleased to introduce my company Billoomi Fashion, as a leading manufacturer, exporter & supplier of woven & knitted garments for men's, women & kids. The range of our product line, good quality and competitive prices have made us one of the most reliable name among our buyers across the globe.
Located in New Delhi, India, we at Billoomi Fashion will work for you to produce all type of garments. We have dedicated in-house team for pattern making, sampling, sourcing (fabric & accessories), printing / pleating, customized labeling / tag, finishing / packing and door step delivery around the world. We guarantee for excellent quality, in time delivery & very competitive prices.
Your timely taking call on this matter could give us one big opportunity and begin a mutually-rewarding relationship with you.
Thank you so much once again and, I will wait eagerly for your reply on this.
Warm regards, Daniel Mark CEO-Billoomi Fashion, New Delhi, India