Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Hello everyone! I am in search for a manufacture that will sew a low quantity of swimwear for my company. If you have any information please let me know! 

Views: 514

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Joyce Lagroone,

I own a pattern company, also do small quantity manufacturing.

you can write your requirement to patterndynamics@yahoo.com.

Regards

Muhamed ali

Thank you!

Google developed swimwear patterns. There is a company in New York who specializes in small runs, minimum 72 pieces, and they are fully integrated from print development to production. Samples are less than $700 per style with fabric printing. I haven't used them yet but I plan to check them out soon. I just can't remember their name right now and can't find them on my phone.

Thank you I will try to search for them! if you find them let me know 

Hi,

we are garment manufacture from india - tirupur,

we are manufacturing all type of garment for all age groups with all kind of printing,emb,fabric,washing,stone works, etcc.

pls send your valuable enquirys we will give you best price and quality with on time,

we will do small qtys also 

Email : gopal@futurefashion.biz

Thank you I will email you soon.

HI,Joyce lagroon
We are garments manufacture from China
We are very pleasure to receive your detail require
Email:xuly_29@hotmail.com

Hi Joyce Lagroone,

I can provide to you  reputed swimwear manufacturer & supplier from Brazil and Italy.

Kindly contact to me at abm_sourceing@yahoo.com

Regards,

Jawed

Hi Joyce, I hope you are well. I believe we could be of service to you... Read my profile... If you want to discuss further email me at jochen@worldsinnovators.com

Best Regards

Jochen

Please visit at Oasis Promotional, a leading wholesale manufacturer of quality swim wear and others custom clothing. They are private label and drop shippers also. They provide flat 30% discount and others special offer every on wholesale deals. For your bulk order this is the ideal place to be.

Get to know more details please visit at:

EMAIL : kreative@oasispromotional.com
WEB : http://www.oasispromotional.com/product-category/swimwear/

Hi Joyce !

Could I assist you for manufacture of low quantity swim wear . plz visit www.ifslbd.com for more details about us & if you interest plz send your product specification to rashed.gmt@gmail.com

Thanks

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

Donate a few bucks to help the Fashion Industry Network (donate with Paypal).

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.