Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

I am looking for a company to produce my line of swimwear.  I already have sketches, first samples and specs.  Looking for reasonable minimums with the ability for multiple reorders throughout the year.

Views: 1069

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Kimber,

We are a Manufacturing Unit is NJ .Please contact me @tanuyadav2004@gmail.com.
Thanks
Tanu
Hi. We have our factory to make swimwear. Please contact me: alexsolutionland@yahoo.com
Hello, Have you been selling to market? We might be can help you.
Not yet - I plan to debut the line at bridal market in the fall.
Hi Kimber...Please mail me your requirements at mamcoindia@gmail.com and I can get this done for you from India. I have my own manufacturing capacity.

Regards,
Rajat Gupta
Modern Apparels
Hi Kimber, We have direct factory she is working for swimwear in China.
Pls just forward your tech package with details. I will reply to you soon.
Pls email to: alexsolutionland@yahoo.com
will u liek to visit my company web pls
www.urnextfashion.com
hi , we are hayawieh apparel factory in jordan , we have the machines to produce your swimwear .
send us your specifications to hayawieh.apparael@gmail.com

exporting out of jordan to usa is custom duty free based on the jordanian - usa FREE TRADE AGREMENT in which a garment factory in jordan is treated as if it,s a usa based factory.

assuring you of excellent quality , on time delivery and competitive prices.

thanks
Dr. samir marji
hi , yes we can cooperate to produce your swimwear product line , we are Hayawieh apparel factory :
minimum quantity : 3000 pcs
sizes 6 sizes ( xs , s , m , l , xl , xxl ) = 500 pcs of each size
colours 5 colours of each size ( 100 pcs )

packaging = send the pack design

delivery : 1 week ex-work after your approval on material .

contact us at hayawieh.apparael@gmail.com

have a nice day
Dr. samir marji

This is a fraudulent supplier, he will quote you a ridiculously low price and harass you for payment then disappear. Disconnected phone line and never message you back. Dont use this supplier for your own security.

This is a fraudulent supplier, he will quote you a ridiculously low price and harass you for payment then disappear. Disconnected phone line and never message you back. Dont use this supplier for your own security.

Hi,

It’s My Pleasure to Introduce with you Urban Purple (An Integrated Apparel Design Studio and Manufacturing Unit). We at Urban Purple Provide Service Related to Fashion Starting from Apparel Design, Technical Design (Tech Pack Design), Sample Development, Production both in Small Quantity and Large Quantity.Visit our Page to Know more about us.

clothing designer and manufacturer

Visit our Facebook Page

Best Regards

Paromita

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

Donate a few bucks to help the Fashion Industry Network (donate with Paypal).

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.