Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

hello my name is eric chandler and i live in Gainesville fl im in the process of starting my own clothing company call surreal clothing and im in need of a manufacturing company to help me produce my few first pieces of work i dont have a lot of start up capital im creating my business all on my own so im not looking to spend a lot for my first few designs but i also want a good quality product if there is anybody in this group that can help me please contact me

Views: 329

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Eric,
Do you need proto/development or production samples?
D
yes
Hello Eric,
It's been a while that you posted the question.
If you are still in needs of production package, please feel free to contact me
becky @sourcenyc.net

do you have a selling channel?
Hey Eric. I'm a production guy. Email me at Alfredo@ApparelSolutionsInc.com
I'll help ya as much as I can..

.:Alfredo
Alfredo I to have a small clothing line and I am struggling to produce my line. I am running into one problem after the next please contact me at your earliest convience. my name is Nichole Hing I am a womens clothing designer. please contact me so we can discuss what you do and what I need. 404-219-8575 nickyh@nikholhing.com
pls advise which type of products you are looking out for , and what would be the mode of payment
Dear sir/madam.

We are 100% garments manufacture and exporters in India.Our export items are T- Shirts , Polo Shirts ,

Sweaters , Jackets , Shirts , Tank top , Underwear , Ladies dress , Jeans wears , Men’s , Ladies,

Boys, Girls , Kids wear and sweater etc.

At the same time, we also can design or produce the garment according to your requirement and accept

retail orders to satisfy all customers needs.

You Wil Get Latest styles,reasonable price,high quality, save and Fast shipping.
We can supply lots of Branded jeans or private labels with various colors and popular styles. We are

serious and genuine supplier looking for long term business with the buyers

PACKING: One PC Flat Packing In One Polybag OR As per clients' requests.
FOB:INDIA

I really wanted you to consider my request ,by giving Orders to me.

Waiting for ur reply
Thks
joy Cynthia Dewitt
usa:410-520-0104
cynthiamikki@gmail.com
Hi Eric,

We are one of the leading and inexpensive garment manufacturing firm operating from New Delhi, India. We can cater for all of your garment needs in any of the designs, style and at very appropriate cost. Please forward me your requirements at mamcoindia@yahoo.com or call me at +91-9899598292 and we can then take it off from there.

Thanks,
Rajat Gupta
Modern Apparels

Can i know hw many samples u have in the intial

Hi,

It’s My Pleasure to Introduce with you Urban Purple (An Integrated Apparel Design Studio and Manufacturing Unit). We at Urban Purple Provide Service Related to Fashion Starting from Apparel Design, Technical Design (Tech Pack Design), Sample Development, Production both in Small Quantity and Large Quantity.Visit our Page to Know more about us.

clothing designer and manufacturer

Visit our Facebook Page

Best Regards

Paromita

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

Donate a few bucks to help the Fashion Industry Network (donate with Paypal).

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.