Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

I am wearing my design. My design sample is perfect. Now i'm ready to get it mass produced. But Im having trouble finding a garment manufacturer. Not even sure if thats the next step I should be taking. help!!!

Views: 6014

Replies to This Discussion

We have the manufacturing facilities where I can have your apparel mass produced. The big question is who are you going to sell it to? Have you lined up the sales reps and the clothing stores?

Ali
No i have not done these things. Is that the next step? To find buyers of my design? im not exactly sure how to go about doing that. Is there a minimum that manufacturers require you to purchase? Is it possible to just purchase enough product to sale out of my own home?
how did you get your sample to be produced (sewn) do you sew yourself or did you get someone to do the work for you?
thanks!
I am also trying to get my design through - but first I need to design to have it produced for a sample right?
we are the manufacturer of dress in China, Maybe We can help you. please visit our website www.fairydreamfashion.com
I have the same problem.
A lot of good atantion but totaly dont know wich way to take.
so where did you start?
Hi Calvin I am also looking to get a design mass produced and can you tell me if you make jogging suits for women/girls?
thanks!
I am also a designer interested in getting my design produced please e-mail me with your contact information thanks!
I am specialized in garment production development, I am from China. Our service includes technical design/pattern making/sample making and mass production. If you need help please check http://www.patternsolution.com/

Hi,

It’s My Pleasure to Introduce with you Urban Purple (An Integrated Apparel Design Studio and Manufacturing Unit). We at Urban Purple Provide Service Related to Fashion Starting from Apparel Design, Technical Design (Tech Pack Design), Sample Development, Production both in Small Quantity and Large Quantity.Visit our Page to Know more about us.

clothing designer and manufacturer

Visit our Facebook Page

Best Regards

Paromita

Hi,

It’s My Pleasure to Introduce with you Urban Purple (An Integrated Apparel Design Studio and Manufacturing Unit). We at Urban Purple Provide Service Related to Fashion Starting from Apparel Design, Technical Design (Tech Pack Design), Sample Development, Production both in Small Quantity and Large Quantity.Visit our Page to Know more about us.

clothing designer and manufacturer

Visit our Facebook Page

Best Regards

Paromita

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

Donate a few bucks to help the Fashion Industry Network (donate with Paypal).

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.