Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Dear All!
We are currently looking for Fashion Brands/ Designers for two High End Boutiques in Dubai.
The Lines:
* Haute Couture Collections
* Pret Collections
* Ethnic Wear
* Traditional Islamic womans wear
* Evening & Bridal Wear
If you're a Designer or/and Brand owner and would like to sell in Dubai to the High Profile society and have a VIP & VVIP Clients, please contact me for further details.
Katrina Yakusheva
Email: info@imageme.org
Mobile: +971 (0) 50 8448417

Views: 790

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Katrina, this is Zula with ZulaStudio, and I receive e-mails from you sometimes. ZulaStudio is high-end line of woman's clothes, spring'11 is made out of organic fabrics, here are a few looks from it, if interested, please e-mail me info@zula-studio.com

Thank you, Zula Khramov

ZulaStudio

www.zulastudio.com

Attachments:

HI Zula,

I'm sorry for not getting back to your earlier, could you please email your details to fashionbusinessclubdubai@gmail.com

Rgds,

Katrina

hours ago
Delete Comment

I am an Emerging Designer looking to network and increase my presence on Facebook and Twitter.I will friend you on FB,Follow you on Twitter if you do the same for me.

www.facebook.com/robertasean

www.twitter.com/robetasean

I would love to network with you in getting the word about my Clothing line worldwide... visit my website

www.robertasean.com

Roberta Sean offers Better Sportswear for the fashion fueled moments of today's modern woman of 25 to 50, which includes slacks, dresses, skirts, and suits with a subtle sprinkling of eveningwear. In the future Roberta Sean will be expanding the brand to include accessories of all kind as well as eventually becoming an eco-friendly clothing company. I am reachable on my page here at F.I.N or Roberta@robertasean.com

Hi Roberta,

I'm sorry for not getting back to your earlier, could you please email your details to fashionbusinessclubdubai@gmail.com

Rgds,

Katrina

Canadian Hosiery designers  if interested contact us at canadianlegging@hotmail.com we are attaching some of our designs

Canadianlegging do not sell any imported products, we sell only what we design and knit our self in Ontario Canada in a dream of creating some jobs and to keep the industry alive in Canada

hi , i am a ladies garment amnufacturere and i want to sell my garment from your store but by your name

hi may i send you my product .

Designs By Bella is focused on creating eye-

catching jewelry designs that will complement every outfit and occasion. Each charm bracelet is designed individually so you can be assured your piece is hand crafted with precision, skill and detail. Our jewelry is the perfect accessory for any woman, and make great gifts for loved ones and friends.

While authentic pandora bracelets and pandora beads will cost hundreds, my unique designs will complement your style as well as your wallet! I have a variety of unique pieces at discounted prices available for purchase in our online store. I hope you find a piece that is just perfect for you.

We are a clothing design/manufacturing company looking to expand internationally.  We currently sell to upscale boutiques in the US, but I believe our lines would do very well in Dubai.  Here's a promotional video for our spring 2012 line http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zV7LwNcXj-k - if you have a minute you should check it out.  But we have a very broad collection for this summer, and many many great styles which are not featured in the video.  Let me know if you'd like to see more!     

Hello

We would liketo manfacture your garments. We are indian production , please check our web site www.sportix.ca

enquires at ashok@sportix.a

Ashok

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.