Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Hi all you talented people out there. I'm wanting to start a women's clothing line. Does anyone know where I can access information in starting up a business  in this field? Where can I access information regarding suppliers, designers, manufacturers etc.?

Views: 1736

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good luck! may your business grow up.

Hello, I hope you are good.

Starting a clothing business is not an easy task. You need complete guidance on it. The best way is to go for cut and sew manufacturers who can guide you completely. Chat with them and ask questions related to it.

Hello to all. I also want to start developing a line of lingerie. So I thank everyone for the answers.

Inspired by the intricate patterns of the age old Bengali Nakshi Kantha tradition. Our soft pillow covers are printed all-over through a sublimation process which results in extremely vibrant colors. 

To start any business, we need to find out the latest products or the latest news about the product in the market trend whatever the product we are preparing. You need to follow fashion trends that are followed by celebrities or famous persons for starting the fashion industry business. You should buy cheap clothes, shoes, and accessories on your own. You can purchase from MiaBelleBaby.

There are such a significant number of sites for garments. I recommend you Oasis Jackets. It's a maker and discount organization. I know numerous individuals who had purchased discount coats from them at modest rate for their own stores.

Hi,I am not sure if you are interested about men & women wholesale fitness clothing.Maybe you can spend a few minutes to check Hucai Sportswear.They have their own designs shown in their official website and you can add them to your clothing line and put your on logo and label on.And besides,They also can do custom designs according to your ideas.sketch,photos are both acceptable to custom a design for you.To know more details,Please check their official website: https://www.hcsportswear.com

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.