Women Streetwear Ideas for Summer?

Greetings!

I am fed up of my daily routine clothing and now, I want some change. In this regard, I am considering to use streetwear for summer. I found these streetwear ideas very effective that's why I am sharing with you:

Light Color Tees: First of all, I am going to purchase a light and fresh colour tees and shirt. I don't think there is any need to compromise on fitting. In this regard, I found a sleek streetwear shirt for women here which is stitched with complete fitting according to various sizes. Though back is available but I like the white colour. You can also go with green, blue and yellow colours.

Replace Sneakers with Sandles: If you are still considering sneaker for summer streetwear then you are wrong. In my opinion, fully strapped sandals could be a good alternative to sneakers for summer. I think leather ones could be an appropriate option. 

Loose Pants: Skinny pants look pretty with tees but for summer, you should use loose pants. They shouldn't be over loosed and yes, don't mix them with palazzo or wide-leg pants.

Use of Caps or Scraps: These accessories wouldn't only keep you safe from the harmful UV rays of the sun but they will also improve your looks. 

I found these tips about streetwear for summer. You are also welcomed to share your ideas with me. I am waiting for your suggestions.

You need to be a member of Fashion Industry Network to add comments!

Join Fashion Industry Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Sandals with a soft, wet-absorbing and arch support footbed

Or romans with neolite sole, fresh and breathable

8856514070?profile=original8856514100?profile=original

NAE Vegan Shoes | eBay Stores
    Nae was born under the assumption of no animal exploitation and focus on not only the natural and ecological materials, but also on the design, style…
  • Sandals with a soft, wet-absorbing and arch support footbed

Or romans with neolite sole, fresh and breathable

8856514070?profile=original8856514100?profile=original

NAE Vegan Shoes | eBay Stores
    Nae was born under the assumption of no animal exploitation and focus on not only the natural and ecological materials, but also on the design, style…
  • I also added some branded scarves in my wardrobe for this summer. I have bought a multicolor scarf and two light color scarves which goes perfect with all dresses. Take a look, I am sharing the images below:

8856506076?profile=original

This one is my favorite RALPH LAUREN Cream-Pink Alexa Floral Silk Scarf. I love it's color and design very much.

8856506270?profile=original

This one is CALVIN KLEIN Petal Textured Wraparound Scarf which is super shiny and looks pretty on me. I got this on a huge discount and it was in my wishlist for a long time.

8856506295?profile=original

This one is my mother's choice. I also like the color combination of this designer scarf. 

Now tell me, how was my choice?

• I also added some branded scarves in my wardrobe for this summer. I have bought a multicolor scarf and two light color scarves which goes perfect with all dresses. Take a look, I am sharing the images below:

8856506076?profile=original

This one is my favorite RALPH LAUREN Cream-Pink Alexa Floral Silk Scarf. I love it's color and design very much.

8856506270?profile=original

This one is CALVIN KLEIN Petal Textured Wraparound Scarf which is super shiny and looks pretty on me. I got this on a huge discount and it was in my wishlist for a long time.

8856506295?profile=original

This one is my mother's choice. I also like the color combination of this designer scarf. 

Now tell me, how was my choice?

• Summer light-colored blouses and T-shirts are my favorite.

Wholesale Blouses For Women, Cheap Blouses - Nihaojewelry
    NihaoJewelry Offer large selection of cheap blouses for you to wholesale, all the beautiful blouses are cheap price and high quality, 100% make you s…
  • Summer light-colored blouses and T-shirts are my favorite.

Wholesale Blouses For Women, Cheap Blouses - Nihaojewelry
    NihaoJewelry Offer large selection of cheap blouses for you to wholesale, all the beautiful blouses are cheap price and high quality, 100% make you s…
This reply was deleted.
  Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. Helping others brings good luck.