Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Hi,
I have been doing some research for opening my own clothing shop but i am finding it very hard to find wholesalers in Ireland or to even find out where clothes shops are ordering their clothes from! Can you help me?

Views: 132

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Try looking outside Ireland, perhaps in Asia. There are lots of clothing manufacturer in that place, there are also following the fashion trends in UK and US so you will not be worrying about the styles and design. They are very creative and passionate.
Let me know what market you are aiming at and I will point you in the right direction. Do you want to forward order or buy from wholesalers. Do you want to carry lines that aren't everwhere? Is price the big issue ?
You can check me out on my blogsite so you will know a little more about me.

http://www.nickysragtales.com
I have found a wholesaler in Germany who have the clothes bracket (17-35yrs) i am looking for. They are a little too pricey for me and would like to have another wholesaler to choose from. To date i still cannot find one that have the clothes i am looking for.
Hi.
My name is Indra from Bali. I could make a dress with a pattern of Tye dye which can rarely be made by other people.
I guarantee if you make in my company, most likely someone else is difficult to imitate.Because using secret formulas and good human resources.I send some samples picture to you.
If you have motif do you want make i can make it.
I guarantee sewing,quality and difficulty level patterns.
What do you think?

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2020   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.