Who could overcome the temptation of Black Butler?

I am the newbie Sharonz from New York, I am the anime fans, so I am here to share everything refers to manga! Last night my cousins sent me a gift about Black Butler, which is pretty amazing! Yeah, it's a hand painted shoes; the picture is from the Black butler! (黒執事Kuroshitsuji) is a manga written and illustrated by Yana Toboso. Since its debut on September 16, 2006, it has been serialized in Square Enix's shōnen manga magazine Monthly GFantasy. Since I watched the animation in summer holiday, I am crazy about everything about the black butler! Certainly Black Butler Hand Painted High Top Cartoon Canvas Shoes included! So I believe that nobody that has watched the cartoon could resist the temptation of black butler! 

Meanwhile, the pic of black butler: http://www.shoemycolor.com/black-butler-hand-painted-high-top-cartoon-canvas-shoes-for-girls-boys-or-couples

Welcome to discuss more about the black butler! I am the fans!

You need to be a member of Fashion Industry Network to add comments!

Join Fashion Industry Network

Email me when people reply –

Forum Rules

PLEASE keep all discussions relevant to fashion, textiles, beauty products, or jewelry.

Follow the Fashion Industry Network Rules.

It is always a good time to review fabulous fashion.

Hot topics of possible interest:

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.