Hey everyone!

I'm on the hunt for some quality music and guitar lessons and thought I'd reach out to this community for some recommendations. I'm eager to improve my skills and dive deeper into the world of music. Whether it's online courses, local instructors, or even the best apps for learning, I'm open to all suggestions. If you've had a great experience with a particular teacher or resource, please share it with me. I play acoustic guitar and have a wide taste in music, from classical to rock. 

Thanks in advance!

You need to be a member of Fashion Industry Network to add comments!

Join Fashion Industry Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi there! I'd recommend checking out ECG Music https://www.ecgmusic.com/ for your music and guitar lesson needs. They offer a wide range of lessons for all skill levels and various music styles. The platform has received positive reviews for its user-friendly interface and experienced instructors. Additionally, it's a great option for both beginners and more advanced players. Don't forget to explore user testimonials and sample lessons to ensure it aligns with your learning goals. Best of luck with your musical journey, and I hope ECG Music helps you find the lessons you're looking for!
    Top El Cajon Guitar and Music Shop - ECGMusic.com
    For all your guitar, amplifier and accesory needs, El Cajon Guitar and Music Shop is your go-to local store. Visit our store or order online to satis…
This reply was deleted.

Forum Rules

PLEASE keep all discussions relevant to fashion, textiles, beauty products, or jewelry.

Follow the Fashion Industry Network Rules.

It is always a good time to review fabulous fashion.

Hot topics of possible interest:

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.