Hi! I am planning to buy handmade jewelry for my wedding. One of my friends suggests me a site "Creativeartycrafts.com", which provides handmade fashion jewelry with an affordable price. But I need more suggestion. Anyone can please suggest me.

You need to be a member of Fashion Industry Network to add comments!

Join Fashion Industry Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hii Jim, I have recently visited one of the online jewelry stores and they were having an amazing collection I would like to suggest their store. You can visit their online store: https://leightworks.com/products/sterling-silver-bee-pendant-with-c...

Bee Pendant
    Our sterling silver Bee Pendant is a buzz-worthy accessory for any outfit! Bees symbolize community, brightness, and personal power and are a very im…
  • Hii Jim, I have recently visited one of the online jewelry stores and they were having an amazing collection I would like to suggest their store. You can visit their online store: https://leightworks.com/products/sterling-silver-bee-pendant-with-c...

Bee Pendant
    Our sterling silver Bee Pendant is a buzz-worthy accessory for any outfit! Bees symbolize community, brightness, and personal power and are a very im…
  • Everything depends on what you like to wear. I mean you have to know your own style and after that, it will be easier for you to look for the accessories. For example, I like to wear original jewelry. The last one that I have bought was a wolf necklace. It is incredible. I saw on the site where I have ordered that they have some new articles. I'm very satisfied with the quality and the price and the good think is that it looks very stylish. So I guess that you can like them too. Just try.

Wolf Necklaces
    A wolf necklace is a unique piece of jewelry. Only those worthy of the American Wolves Pack are allowed to carry one around their neck.
  • Everything depends on what you like to wear. I mean you have to know your own style and after that, it will be easier for you to look for the accessories. For example, I like to wear original jewelry. The last one that I have bought was a wolf necklace. It is incredible. I saw on the site where I have ordered that they have some new articles. I'm very satisfied with the quality and the price and the good think is that it looks very stylish. So I guess that you can like them too. Just try.

Wolf Necklaces
    A wolf necklace is a unique piece of jewelry. Only those worthy of the American Wolves Pack are allowed to carry one around their neck.
This reply was deleted.

Forum Rules

PLEASE keep all discussions relevant to fashion, textiles, beauty products, or jewelry.

Follow the Fashion Industry Network Rules.

It is always a good time to review fabulous fashion.

Hot topics of possible interest:

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.