Replies

• It just so happens that Apple has become the leader in the smartwatch industry. This happened not only because the company occupies more than half of the market and sells more devices than all other manufacturers put together. It was Apple that pioneered not just fitness trackers but real smartwatches. It wasn't the one that released the first such device but made it on a wave of rumors that Apple was preparing to introduce one soon. Until they started talking about it, few people even thought to work in that direction. Much harder to repair them, I had my watch repaired at https://www.salvagedata.com/apple-mac-recovery/. The hallmark of Apple watches has always been the straps, which can be easily changed, turning the gadget into a brand new accessory. Even buying a new strap for a three-year-old model gave you an externally new device. Now new straps have come out, and Apple has once again revolutionized it.
    Apple Mac Data Recovery - SALVAGEDATA Recovery
    SalvageData specializes in MAC data recovery. We provide professional data recovery services for all Apple devices. ✅
  • Today in the smartphone market, not every company is developing the direction of smart watches. A striking example was the release of a new generation of Galaxy Watch watches, which won the audience's sympathy with their technical characteristics and stylish design. Accessory designers https://watchbandempire.com.au/collections/samsung-watch-bands are adjusting to the market in all directions with a wide range of galaxy watch bands, Galaxy Watch cases and screen protectors.
    Samsung Watch Bands
    Fashionable Samsung watch bands for men and women. Personalize your Samsung Watch and be elegant, modern, and stylish. Online store “Watch Band Empir…
  • You may have seen their watch bands, specially if you live in the EU. I ordered one and after a long wait it finally came in the mail.

Poor quality to say the least, after 2 days the color started to peel off. I emailed them but they refuse to even reply on my emails.

When I had a look a closer look on their Facebook page (then before I ordered) people commented that they never even got their order. Sendorff are quick to delete comments though so most of they negative comments they delete asap.

So don’t waste your money if you been thinking of order from them.
This reply was deleted.

Forum Rules

PLEASE keep all discussions relevant to fashion, textiles, beauty products, or jewelry.

Follow the Fashion Industry Network Rules.

It is always a good time to review fabulous fashion.

Hot topics of possible interest:

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.