I see a lot of people are against plastic surgeries or some radical changes in their body. People who passed through a plastic surgery get a high dose of negativity from people from the opposite party. I don't understand why all these people who don't put any makeup on their face and look like zombies are so rude and aggressive. I say "my body, my choice" and I don't want to hear anything about natural beauty. I hate that! Let's change together and become more beautiful for a better world!

You need to be a member of Fashion Industry Network to add comments!

Join Fashion Industry Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Plastic surgery has become a routine procedure, so patients do not always think about the possible risks and consequences. Like any surgery, plastic surgery is stressful for the body. Many are not ready for long and painful rehabilitation, scars, infections, or damage to nerve endings. But sometimes plastic surgery is simply necessary. For example, in a situation where a person has received a serious injury to the nose. My brother recently had surgery on his nose https://truenose.com/ He was very worried and afraid. But it turned out to be even better than we thought
    TrueNose | Permanent Non-Surgical Nose Job - Beverly Hills
    TrueNose. The PERMANENT non-surgical nose job. ⏳Zero downtime. Only $160/mo for 36 months.
This reply was deleted.

Forum Rules

PLEASE keep all discussions relevant to fashion, textiles, beauty products, or jewelry.

Follow the Fashion Industry Network Rules.

It is always a good time to review fabulous fashion.

Hot topics of possible interest:

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.