With summer comes a lot of restrictions on applying makeup as your body releases sweat and heat. Minimal makeup is the latest makeup trend in 2021. Here are few summer makeup ideas you can follow: With summer comes a lot of restrictions on applying makeup as your body releases sweat and heat. Minimal makeup is the latest makeup trend in 2021. Here are few summer makeup ideas you can follow:1. Use a light base to clear the skin.2. Put the waterproof and smudge-proof eyeliner.3. Put a minimal eye shadow just to give a fresh look to your eye4. Put a rosy or peach color blush on your cheeks.5. Put a light color lip-shade that goes well with your skin tone.

You need to be a member of Fashion Industry Network to add comments!

Join Fashion Industry Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• There are three tips which i follow strictly:
    1. Apply primer before make up
    2. using high quality make up items
    3. always clean up make-up before sleeping.
  • Every so often, we see tons of makeup tutorials on our social media timelines, where an artist in the frame is a magician with a brush. The first and most important thing to remember is that there is no right or wrong in makeup. Some things may work for one person and may not produce the same results on another. That being said, I'm here to help guide you through everything; From helping you find your perfect foundation match to showing your brows on point. You are going to graduate from a beginner to a pro in no time!

1. Skincare First!
    2. Get Your ‘Primer’y Needs Sorted
    3. Setting The Foundation!
    4. Conceal-ing the issue
    5. Bake it till you make it!
    6. The Wondrous Trio
    7. Get Your Tools Right!
    8. The Eyeshadow Guide
    9. Don’t Sleep With Your Makeup On

Source: https://www.femina.in/beauty/expert-tips/makeup-tips-for-beginners-...
    Makeup Tips For Beginners: How To Do Your Makeup Like A Pro
    Make your makeup look on fleek, every time!
This reply was deleted.

Forum Rules

PLEASE keep all discussions relevant to fashion, textiles, beauty products, or jewelry.

Follow the Fashion Industry Network Rules.

It is always a good time to review fabulous fashion.

Hot topics of possible interest:

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.