Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

I am a fashion designer.

I just found these...? Do they worth it???

FASHION TRENDS 2019 | THIS SEASON’S LATEST STYLES

I need some ideas for my upcoming design. 

Views: 192

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Now in 2019 fashion trends, jewelry is on the top design list. There are lots of new designs of jewelry in the market. One of my friends bought some new design of sterling silver jewelry from an online store Jewelry1000. They provided genuine sterling silver jewelry at affordable prices.

fantastic

As we look back on the latest trends and headlines, You may find there is a lot of discussion about clothing trends you can expect to see everywhere in 2019. Custom printed bulk tee shirts have also come in the list of Fashion Trends, And you can custom your T-Shirt Printing through Online from Moment Screen Printing which quality screen printing makes your printed tee shirt project easy. Hope you may like it.

rite...awesome

As per my point of view, now 2019 trend is Pearl jewelry, both men and women like to wear jewelry, Really pearl gives a good and unique look, so before someday I was ordered one pearl bracelet online from Timeless Pearl with affordable price,and yes this store providing freshwater pearl necklace, pearl wedding jewelry, Cultured pearls also with amazing design and good price.

Thank you

great piece of information..

Stunning outfit. I like this style.

Thanks for sharing in the beginning of 2019. I'll follow this latest trend.

I try to find latest fashion trend. Thanks for help me by this link.

Yes, they are good to go all you need to add some accessory to complete the look.

Hey Guys Hope you’re all doing great and sorry for the inconvenient Post! Me and my team are collecting some information about fashion professionals / creatives for a new project that we are working on. So if you work in the industry it will mean the world for us if you could take this 9 question survey to help us understand our target market more and deliver a better product.

Thank you very much and I really appreciate it 

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/CGT8TP8

Staying in tune with the latest fashion trends allows an individual to get a unique and distinctive appearance among the crowd. But sometimes it becomes difficult for people to keep up the pace as the current fashion trends for women keep evolving. Long Maxi dress is a perfect combination of comfort and style. It features lovely details including a cold shoulder with ruffle appliques and exquisite ethnic embroideries with tassel tie. 

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.