Is it just me or is the UX/UI of Canvas--what used to set it apart and above other LMSs--getting worse and worse? Every new feature (e.g., Quizzes.Next, Student Dashboard, New Gradebook) seems to have a clunky interface to go along with it. Seriously, it makes me sad. I hope hope hope what we're seeing are phases of development that just haven't come together yet...but I'm starting to lose hope. Anyone with me?

You need to be a member of Fashion Industry Network to add comments!

Join Fashion Industry Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I am relatively new to this topic. It's a really interesting and aesthetically pleasing work. These types of designs allow you to design literally entire websites from scratch, and it's fascinating. I know how to learn design from https://uxcel.com/learn-design , but I want to go to a special school later. I want to perfect my skills. And later, I can think about a career. I've heard this job pays well. And I could really use the money right now. My mother is sick and needs an operation. And the doctors put a huge price tag on it. Now I can only hope that I will succeed and have enough time to raise the necessary amount of money.
    Improve your UX design skills, fast and effectively
    Certified UX design courses built for the modern design professional. With Uxcel's learning tools, you’ll learn faster and retain information for lon…
This reply was deleted.

Forum Rules

PLEASE keep all discussions relevant to fashion, textiles, beauty products, or jewelry.

Follow the Fashion Industry Network Rules.

It is always a good time to review fabulous fashion.

Hot topics of possible interest:

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.