Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

10.Minecraft: Yes you turds, I played minecraft at some point. I definitely don't play it still with my sister, my brother and cousins

9.Super Smash Bros Brawl: Outstanding game, Had nearly everything unlocked, but lost my progess and didnt play ever again.

8.Mario Super Sluggers: 2 things mixed together, Baseball and Mario. The reason its at number nine is because 1. Hard to choose. 2. too easy of a game.

7. Fallout 4: Great Game, worth the 50 dollars

6. Lego Star Wars: Both were great but I liked the Complete Saga one a lot more.

5. Gang Beasts: Play this on PS4 and this game has a lot of cool ragdoll physics that make me die in laughter.

4. Wii Sports: This was my first Wii game believe it or not, I got this when the wii just came out as well.

3. Mario Party 9: Phenomenal game although I will still remember when I lost by one fucking coin in a game.

2. Call Of Duty Black Ops 2: This game was one of the first games I played that wasn't a Wii game. Yes, when this game did come out, I had a Wii, but I also had a Xbox 360 and made it hella fun. Also, Thanks Xbox One for bringing it back.

1. Mario Kart Wii: Although that game really makes me pissed at sometimes, I really like the game. I got the Nintendo Wii believe it or not this year (again since mine went missing) and I still play it. I've played about 49 and 1/2 hours of it, I also have everything unlocked in it so yeah.

Views: 59

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I remember when my aunt sent me a Nintendo Wii on Christmas holidays and I was so happy about this. In the box, there was Mario Kart which was requiring the steering will from the box also, there was a wii sports game which was including boxing, golf, tenis, bowling etc. That is really fun, especially when you play with your friends, I enjoyed this games a lot and I think that I need to find my wii somewhere in the house to have some fun again. Now I forgot about wii, because I started to play CS GO with my friends and I also I sell csgo skins for real money.

What rank are you?

10 vedio games of all time 

• Super Mario Bros. 
  • The Legend of Zelda.
  • Minecraft
  • Doom.
  • The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.
  • Super Mario 64. 
  • Tetris.
  • super mario for more information
The last 9 FIFA games and Mafia II. Love them, I played Mafia, 3 times, I can assure you that this game is the best, the graphics, the story line, everything is beautiful. In FIFA, personally I love to play ultimate team, for me, it's the best gaming mode. I recently bought FIFA coins form muteamgo.com and build up the best squad. Is anyone interested to see? We can play a game if you want. Does anyone know if you can Mafia II in multiplayer, and if you can, to recommend you a good playing sever.

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

Donate a few bucks to help the Fashion Industry Network (donate with Paypal).

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.