Top 10 Video Games of all time

10.Minecraft: Yes you turds, I played minecraft at some point. I definitely don't play it still with my sister, my brother and cousins

9.Super Smash Bros Brawl: Outstanding game, Had nearly everything unlocked, but lost my progess and didnt play ever again.

8.Mario Super Sluggers: 2 things mixed together, Baseball and Mario. The reason its at number nine is because 1. Hard to choose. 2. too easy of a game.

7. Fallout 4: Great Game, worth the 50 dollars

6. Lego Star Wars: Both were great but I liked the Complete Saga one a lot more.

5. Gang Beasts: Play this on PS4 and this game has a lot of cool ragdoll physics that make me die in laughter.

4. Wii Sports: This was my first Wii game believe it or not, I got this when the wii just came out as well.

3. Mario Party 9: Phenomenal game although I will still remember when I lost by one fucking coin in a game.

2. Call Of Duty Black Ops 2: This game was one of the first games I played that wasn't a Wii game. Yes, when this game did come out, I had a Wii, but I also had a Xbox 360 and made it hella fun. Also, Thanks Xbox One for bringing it back.

1. Mario Kart Wii: Although that game really makes me pissed at sometimes, I really like the game. I got the Nintendo Wii believe it or not this year (again since mine went missing) and I still play it. I've played about 49 and 1/2 hours of it, I also have everything unlocked in it so yeah.

You need to be a member of Fashion Industry Network to add comments!

Join Fashion Industry Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Great list. I recently played in Mario Party 9, very interesting game:)
  • Honestly, my number one go-to game is CS Go. I have been playing CS since I was a kid, and this game is perfect for me. I even realized that you can make money by playing this game. Cs has a wide variety of skins for your guns, and the fun part about this is that you can sell those skins for real money. For instance, I am using the https://skincashier.com/ platform for performing this action. To be honest, I made 200$ last month, and I am sure that you can make even more. So, guys, I will totally recommend you start playing CS Go.
    Sell CS:GO skins for PayPal instantly! 💰 – SkinCashier.com
    Sell your CS:GO Skins and Cash-out Instantly using PayPal, Payeer, Bitcoin or Ethereum! ⭐ The Biggest and Most Trusted Skins Marketplace!
  • Hey ! I really love computer games and am terribly addicted to them. I decided to read your list of the best computer games of all time on this forum. In fact, I nearly agree with him, but I would replace some of them with completely different games. I'm a gamer, I often read about various new and old games. I just go to different blogs or forums like https://globalcsgo.com /, where people share their top games. Therefore, I would make some edits to your list and add games such as Resident Evil, Mortal Kombat and a series of TES games. These games have a gripping plot and great characters.
    GlobalCSGO.com ⭐️ Counter Strike: Global Offensive Knowledge Base
This reply was deleted.

Forum Rules

PLEASE keep all discussions relevant to fashion, textiles, beauty products, or jewelry.

Follow the Fashion Industry Network Rules.

It is always a good time to review fabulous fashion.

Hot topics of possible interest:

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.