10.Minecraft: Yes you turds, I played minecraft at some point. I definitely don't play it still with my sister, my brother and cousins
9.Super Smash Bros Brawl: Outstanding game, Had nearly everything unlocked, but lost my progess and didnt play ever again.
8.Mario Super Sluggers: 2 things mixed together, Baseball and Mario. The reason its at number nine is because 1. Hard to choose. 2. too easy of a game.
7. Fallout 4: Great Game, worth the 50 dollars
6. Lego Star Wars: Both were great but I liked the Complete Saga one a lot more.
5. Gang Beasts: Play this on PS4 and this game has a lot of cool ragdoll physics that make me die in laughter.
4. Wii Sports: This was my first Wii game believe it or not, I got this when the wii just came out as well.
3. Mario Party 9: Phenomenal game although I will still remember when I lost by one fucking coin in a game.
2. Call Of Duty Black Ops 2: This game was one of the first games I played that wasn't a Wii game. Yes, when this game did come out, I had a Wii, but I also had a Xbox 360 and made it hella fun. Also, Thanks Xbox One for bringing it back.
1. Mario Kart Wii: Although that game really makes me pissed at sometimes, I really like the game. I got the Nintendo Wii believe it or not this year (again since mine went missing) and I still play it. I've played about 49 and 1/2 hours of it, I also have everything unlocked in it so yeah.
I remember when my aunt sent me a Nintendo Wii on Christmas holidays and I was so happy about this. In the box, there was Mario Kart which was requiring the steering will from the box also, there was a wii sports game which was including boxing, golf, tenis, bowling etc. That is really fun, especially when you play with your friends, I enjoyed this games a lot and I think that I need to find my wii somewhere in the house to have some fun again. Now I forgot about wii, because I started to play CS GO with my friends and I also I sell csgo skins for real money.
What rank are you?
10 vedio games of all time