Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Im trying to get my line out in the fashion world, I design styles from formal gowns to t-shirt designs. My designs are very unique and I know the finished product will sell once seen! Here's the thing where do I start as far as networking my line and getting it out for the public to see?? Any advice would be helpful and appreciated!

Views: 147

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Arrange a fashion show that will give you an opportunity to show all you design. Advertise your works and start having a small shop if you like. There is nothing wrong in dreaming big and starting from scratch. Ralph Lauren once starts his fashion career in almost don't know what do to but he strive those hardship and believe he can make it as he does. Good luck to you.
Thank you that is definitely a good idea to start. And Ralph Lauren story is very inspiring!
I think the idea of Advertising suggested is awesome, if you belive in your designs soo much start off with a Niche advertisement, maybe a word of mouth through friends to make yourself recognised.
Thank you for the advice, and yes I believe my designs are great and will most def sell! The only issue is I don't live in a city where fashion is in demand unfortunately, but looking to relocate in a high demand city.
Hi,

Send me your lines i might be able to show the world your designs

Nouf.masoud@gmail.com
I might be able to assist you in your efforts. Take a look at our website at www.tendaji.com

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2020   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.