Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Are you trying to figure out more ways to get more people to LIKE your fashion or blog??

Lets be friends!

Well for fashion I have 2 groups/pages on Facebook for fashion in Charlotte NC that I allow other people to post comments & pics!!

>>>MORE INFO ON MY Fashion Industry Network Profile Page

If you just want to become my friend... You can also tag me in your advertisements & pictures if your trying to get more people to like your things & comment. Most of my friends are models & college students that love fashion!!

>>>MORE INFO ON MY Fashion Industry Network Profile Page

If you are a business near Charlotte NC please message me so I can put your advertisement on a my 3rd page that introduces new business to the Charlotte NC USA area!

Add me as a friend on here as well as other networking sites!

I produce the Trendsetter Fashion Show in Charlotte NC USA every year!!

Views: 156

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi :)

How's it going? Lets network! AND, bounce ideas off each other!
I'm startying my own label - Armoire. But I would reall love for your opinions and suggestions.

Most importantly what do you think of it?
You can check it out down at facebook
http://www.facebook.com/armoireapparel

Can't wait to see you LIKE it there :)

Much Loved,

Evon

Oh beautiful items... i really like the feel of your pictures. It gives your clothing line an emotion as if the items were alive. I made your page a favorite page on Fashion Trendsetter: Charlotte Edition. You can always talk/message me on Facebook "Nu Nu Foxx" or email me at CharlotteTrendsetter@gmail.com

Hey, I will like to talk about how we can work together to increased the awearness of My Citys Boutiques in Charlotte... I am working with some boutiques there right now but I want more people to know about it.. Please tell me how you can help.. Thank you

Vida Jones

owner

MyCity'sBoutiques

you can send me info here at vidajones@mycitysboutiques.com

Hi! I believe I have sent emails to both VidaJones & support from my email CharlotteTrendsetter@gmail.com. I also have sent friend request/added Vida & Mycitysboutiques profile pages on facebook. You can always message "Nu Nu Foxx" or email me back at CharlotteTrendsetter@gmail.com

Thnaks

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

Donate a few bucks to help the Fashion Industry Network (donate with Paypal).

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.