Sublimation socks are the latest fashion trend to hit the market and it appears that nobody can stop talking about them, either! In fact, more and more people keep raving about sublimation socks, perhaps because of their unique design and affordable price points. What exactly makes these socks so popular? Well, we have all the answers in this article! Please continue reading to learn more about sublimation socks.

Are sublimation socks more expensive than usual socks?
Many people worry that sublimation socks are more expensive because the inks used for sublimating designs onto socks are usually some type of dye, such as water-based ink or alcohol ink. However, these types of inks are comparable to cotton-based and polyester-based fabric dyes. They're less expensive than most dyes because they require a shorter dry time and they typically don't require an additional manufacturing process like bleaching.

Will they keep my feet warm in winter, cool in summer?
When wearing these, you will not have to worry about changing your socks as often during the year. Typically a polyester-cotton blend will be used in your work sock, and then a wool or fleece blend for your play sock. This ensures that no matter what the temperature is outside, you will be comfortable all day long.

Do sublimated socks get holes when they rub against shoes?
No. Sublimated socks are made from polyester and spandex fibers that are knit together. Polyester and spandex are used because they stretch easily and maintain their form for long periods of time. This allows for the socks to maintain a tight form around your ankles, even when rubbing against shoes in an active lifestyle or running outdoors.

Do they look good with every type of shoe style?
First, it is worth noting that no matter what type of shoe you wear, subliming socks are always going to look good. Think about it- when you wear a pair of running shoes with your socks peeking out at the bottom or you see those men who go out to play golf with their sweaters and dress pants on, the one thing they have in common is that they're both wearing different color socks. You would never think twice about seeing this because people have been doing it for years.

Drop us a mail at info@thesockmanufacturers.com

Download our updated catalogue for compression socks click here.

You need to be a member of Fashion Industry Network to add comments!

Join Fashion Industry Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Here is some option for knitwear socks:

https://www.wholesalepashmina.com/categories/cashmere-accessories/c...
    Cashmere Socks - Whole Sale Pashmina
    Cashmere Socks
  • From my point of view if winters in your region are cold fashion goes to the second plan and keeping your legs warm goes to the first. So sublimation socks are not the best choice for the cold time of the year. I personally wear handmade wool socks that I crocheted by myself. I think that that is a great hobby and everyone should learn How to Crochet, you can follow this link https://crochet-kingdom.com to understand the basic idea of it and try some simple patterns.
    Crochet Kingdom
    Want to learn how to Crochet, Sew, or Knit? Here you will find tons of free ideas for Knitting, Sewing, Crochet and DIY patterns. Enjoy!
This reply was deleted.

Forum Rules

PLEASE keep all discussions relevant to fashion, textiles, beauty products, or jewelry.

Follow the Fashion Industry Network Rules.

It is always a good time to review fabulous fashion.

Hot topics of possible interest:

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.