On February 8-10, 2018 "Style Fashion Week" was in the building at Cipriani at East 42nd Street in NYC.

This years Style Fashion Week New York was off the hook as designers showed off their looks in trends and what they'll be having in stores in 2018 followed by what's new to come & what will be trending with their designs. Designers had many fabulous looks as the models did their thing on the runway. With great performances by; Matthew Whitaker was amazing.

Dinner Land artists Aziall AM, El Fleego, Bam Vito & More wrapped up an incredible series of New York Fashion Week events said "Style Fashion Week". All guests enjoyed the delicious bubbly cocktails of "Notorious Pink Rose'" and browsed through the art section and observed beautiful art pieces by; Derek Gores, Adam Thompson, UnCuTT Art and works from LUMAS Gallery. Vezt Music App brought all industry executives to the crowd with upcoming artists including; Jae Hall, Amanda Halley, Chris Stylez, Arielle and Vyse performed between shows. Great water beverages that was so refreshing that kept the crowd happy and hydrated.

Carmen Marc Valvo and Lotus Threads also showcased their Fall/ Winter 2018 bridal collections during Style Fashion Week New York ad well as the come back for this seasons Style Fashion Week New York; Malan Breton. Mint Swim, Romeo & Juliet Couture and more showcased at Style Fashion Week New York. The showing designers were of course; Malan Breton, Mint Swim, Romeo & Juliet Couture, Adriana Sahar, Andre Emery, Carmen Marc Valvo, Lotus Threads, Brian Wood, David Topaz, Emma Altman, Adrian Alicia, Alina Petna Swim, Ydamys Simo Kids, Bahmandi, and Urica By; Raquel. As well as getting beautified by the Red-ken Crew by the beauty bar. And of course beauty gifts from Onsen beauty and Skincare products that were fabulous. I personally enjoyed the free goods of beauty gifts that I have added to my collection of skincare and beauty items.

In partnership with Style Fashion Week was; Paper-trail Magazine, some countries coveted street wear designs by; Dertbag, Shay Kawaii, H3MM and Chicago Playground. And aww yeah, the most hottest celebrities that sat front row; Fabolous, LaLa Anthony, Christian & Justin Combs, Black-bear, Masika Kalysha, Shania Mauldin, Kailand Morris, Mandla Morris, Dreezy, Kitty Cash, Gabriela Diaz, Kristen Taekman, YesJulz, Claudia Tihani, Brianna and others. America's Next Top Model Adriana Sahar also participated at Style Fashion Week as she showcased her collection called;             "Global Warming" which is a collection that was on the runway. Models consisted of a selection of prominent social media influence's and America's Next Top Model Adriana was so hot.             

Models including Sandra Shehab, Justin Mar Biticon, Sydney Carlson, Rhiyan Carreker, Liz Harlan, Coura Fall, also made their way down the runway in style and swag. Fluid & Faux Fur Designs inspired by; Mother Nature. Dertbag has been worn by; Kanye West, Pharrell, Tyter the creator and others headed by 21 year old  Philip Post, the emerging Connecticut brand has received much publicity over the past year. Dertbag appeared on The Style Fashion Week alongside Shay Kawaii, H3MM, and Chicago Playground as well as other emerging designers last week.

Now with the hottest looks in street wear, there's no question that the designers; Dertbag, Shay Kawaii, H3MM, and Chicago Playground F/W 18 Street Wear Collections and was presented by; Style Fashion Week in association with Paper-trail Magazine as this year's show was one of the best which I feel was the greatest as I had the time of my life.

Style Fashion Week New York partnership with Paper-trail Magazine as the goal was to put the effort in supporting popular street wear fashion culture as the young brands and designers are the inspiration behind luxury giants. Cause Style Fashion Week recognizes true style in designers as they are a one of a kind in the fashion community as they continue to support them and keep them coming back as well as all attendees and all media sponsors.

However, Style Fashion Week New York has truly got that major buzz...so, if you missed it, you missed it. But not to worry, Style Fashion Week New York will be back in the Fall.

I give Style Fashion Week New York FF/W 2018 4+stars...

You need to be a member of Fashion Industry Network to add comments!

Join Fashion Industry Network

Email me when people reply –

Forum Rules

PLEASE keep all discussions relevant to fashion, textiles, beauty products, or jewelry.

Follow the Fashion Industry Network Rules.

It is always a good time to review fabulous fashion.

Hot topics of possible interest:

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.