I am hoping to start my own ladies fashion clothing line. I do not have any prior experience or qualification in the industry, but I have a passion for modest fashion. I have designed my clothes based on existing concepts. Over the years I have received a lot of positive feedback which has led me to start this venture.
As I am new in the industry, I would be extremely grateful if I can get advice on:
1. How to set up a fashion label;
2. How to find a manufacturer that will cater to small minimum order quantities - I plan to start with 10 designs and each will have 15 pieces. Hence the initial order will be for 150 pieces;
3. The manufacturer should have their own pattern cutting service as I will only be able to provide pictures and comments on what needs to be changed in the designs. I am currently unable to provide sketches;
4. How does one go about launching a brand successfully?
5. How to ensure customer needs are identified and met over the long run?
Thank you all so much in advance. I hope to hear from you all soon.