Invest in a Trench coat-camel color
2. Short, fitted jackets with belts; mix it up with soft, freely, short shorts(Yes, Marie you’d look very nice wearing this combo)
3. Leather pants, leather soft tops-pair the top with a neutral skirt or pants
4. Peak Season-all about wearing your innerwear as outerwear-Layering your lacy bras on top of soft silhouettes. Of course this is a very risqué style for an ordinary day-to-day life, but what I would suggest is to wear shaping lingerie garments as part of your suit combo. What better way to get more use out of your lingerie? This style supported by Fendi, Nina Ricci (try her perfume in the shape of an apple-smells lovely), Rochas, Marc Jacobs, Dior and more.
5. Just when you thought that Leggings were out they are back in-this summer try see through, pale leggings instead of the traditional black. Many designers supported the leggings by pairing under longer shorts or pants; I particularly don’t like the look, but wearing see through pale, decorated, leggings with a floral dress and a golden belt, nude wedges, and a fabulous clutch would complete one of S&S looks for me.
6. “GET NUDE!” That was so out of line…haha, not when you are talking about NUDE colors. “Black may be basic but…boring. Enter spring with a change of palette and embrace the versatility of nudes now. Fleshy pinks, brilliant beiges and tans all offer an instant update to wardrobes that need to warm up.” By Damien Woolnough
7. SPRING & SUMMER COLORS: Earthy tones-such as turquoise light, sand, Hazelnut, Indigo, Nectarine, peppermint, zest, purple, spa blue, almond, ….This features a more romantic, young, and an upbeat side of YOU. A lot of the trends are inspired by the 60s and 70s.
8. Sportswear took a totally different turn this season, becoming more of a street wear that is sexy yet urban- Balenciaga, my favorite fashion house, supported a sports collection. So not my personal style, but I bet that Sporty Spice would LOVE it.
9. Futurism -such as metallic fabrics, big pointed shoulders, fish scales( I bought a purse last spring that has a look, and feel of fish scales). An important aspect to remember about futurism is that unless you are Beyonce, Lady Gaga or Rihanna, it is hard to support this trend, but just like with any trend they key is to play and pair futuristic pieces with classic ones. Possibility is endless here, especially when you use your personal style and imagination.
REMEMBER: The above points are just trends, and trends should not be fully invested in, nor will all the trends complement your body type and or personality. In the END it is up to YOU!