Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

I AM A WOMENS CLOTHING DESIGNER IN NEED OFSMALL PRODUCTION. THE PROBLEM IS AS SOON AS I FILL MY ORDERS I CANT REFILL THEM FOR WEEKS AND THE PRICES ARE WAY TO HIGH. ALSO LOOKING FOR SOMEONE THAT CAN PRODUCE MY PATTERNS AND SAMPLES FOR FALL. PLEASE IF YOU CAN HELP CONTACT ME AT NICKYH@NIKHOLHING.COM MY NAME IS NICHOLE

Views: 569

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Nichol,

Let's talk...I believe we are the right company to work on the services that you need.
Stay on schedule and get started with your FW 2012 sampling now!
Easiest OEM production in Asia, let High Cappin manage your garment manufacturing.
Our manufacturing is done correctly and on time.
American project management of an exclusive network of suppliers, all managers are American and
speak fluent Chinese.

Take the headache out of manufacturing, let High Cappin manage your production and network of suppliers!

Looking forward to talk to you the soonest.

Thank you,
Matt

Phone: +86 0755 26600853 & (+86) 26005179
Email: info@highcappin.com

hi Nichol:

we are a midium sized manufacturer in,china, which very close to Shanghai.we can work from sketh to ready shipment, as well as the fabric 、accessories development. small order is acceptable since we have small production line focus on small quantity and sms.

pls feel free to send your designs to cindy@perfashion.cn  ,I will try my best to achieve your requirement.

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

Donate a few bucks to help the Fashion Industry Network (donate with Paypal).

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.