Seeking Opinions on CCM Brand

Hello guys, 

I'm in the market for some new ice hockey gear and came across the CCM brand. I'm curious about the quality and performance of CCM's products, especially their ice hockey gear.

Has anyone had experience with ccm equipment, like their skates, sticks, or protective gear? How does it compare to other brands? I'm looking for reliable and durable gear that won't break the bank.

I'd greatly appreciate any insights, personal experiences, or recommendations you can share regarding CCM.

You need to be a member of Fashion Industry Network to add comments!

Join Fashion Industry Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hey there!

I've been using CCM ice hockey equipment for a while, and I can say it's been a great choice for me. The quality and performance have always met my expectations. CCM skates are known for their comfort and durability, and their sticks offer a good balance of power and control.

When it comes to protective gear, CCM has solid options as well. Their helmets, gloves, and pads provide excellent protection while allowing for mobility and comfort.

Of course, preferences can vary, but CCM is definitely a brand worth considering. Make sure to get properly fitted for your gear to ensure the best experience.

Cheers!
  • Thank you in advance everyone!
This reply was deleted.

Forum Rules

PLEASE keep all discussions relevant to fashion, textiles, beauty products, or jewelry.

Follow the Fashion Industry Network Rules.

It is always a good time to review fabulous fashion.

Hot topics of possible interest:

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.