Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Hi There,

I am a small at home business based in Australia and I design and sew mainly boys clothes sizes 00 - 5. My business has been doing very well, and I am at the point now where I am struggling to keep up with order demand. My website is in my signature, you can see what type of clothing I make.

So I am now seeking a garment manufacturer willing to work with small MOQ’s to start with,  to produce my clothes so I can step away from the sewing machine. Ideally I need my manufacturer to do pattern-making (off my designs), fabric purchase, grading, samples, production and delivery.

If this is something you can help with, please do contact me to discuss further.

I appreciate your time.

www.youngbasix.com

Views: 822

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi,

As you are looking for clothing manufacturer, I suggest you to get in touch with Alanic Global. Alanic Global is a leading custom clothing manufacturer in USA, UK, Australia & Canada and remaining world.

Any one can customize the clothes with custom clothing service. Private label clothing also can help to promote own brand name.

Send email directly or fill the inquiry/many contact form (it's free)

Mail ID: webmaster@alanicglobal.com

Hello

I am Alan ,hereby suggested you 2 Clothing Manufacture site which one is Australia Melbourne Base and one is oasissublimation which is USA base.I purchased lots of cloth from this site for my Store.

Visit  custom sport clothing

Sublimation clothing

Hi,

Oasis Shirts is the one of the best manufacturer and supplier for kids garments. Just visit the website soon or mail them directly at webmaster@oasisshirts.com.

Thanks

Hallo,

Alanic, headquartered in Beverley Hills, California has been setting new trends in the arena of sports fashion. Their expert artisans have brilliantly mixed their ideas with the highest technologies and created their exclusive collection of clothes. Their online inventory is enriched with a vast range of sports and fashion apparels for men, women and kids. Being the manufacturer, they sell their merchandizes in bulk and their charges are quite competitive as compared to their other counterparts in USA.
To know more, visit www.alanic.com

I Would Refer to you contact us :

webmaster@alanic.com

Hi Young,

I'm Ron from Hong Kong, are you still looking for garment manufacturer, we have good manufacturers in China, which can be work with small MOQ. If you are interesting, please do not hesitate to contact us.thanks!

Best regards

Ron

Glory Sail Limited

sales@hkglorysail.com / ronmyw@gmail.com

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

Donate a few bucks to help the Fashion Industry Network (donate with Paypal).

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.