Hi all!

My name is Linda and I'm a Swedish professional pin-up artist and ex- plus size model located in London UK. Me and my partner Darren are starting up a clothing label of dresses. We have three models ready with patterns and prototypes. We are looking to find a manufacturer or factory that have the ability to take on small orders (20 pieces) up to bigger orders eventually. Please email me at linda@lindavieweg.se if you are interested and can deliver the below:

This is what we need and hope to find:

* Someone who can take on small orders as well as bigger quantities of items.

* Someone who can offer excellent quality to a low cost.

* Someone who can source and access a very specific fabric for these small orders. For these dresses we need a 4-way stretch fabric that is very stretchy but also "stiff" for two of the designs. A thicker fabric that hugs a womans curves instead of revealing every unwanted bump or cellulite. We would like multiple colour options but primarily bright red, black and white. This fabric I have in mind may be called "Stretch Bengaline" but I am not 100 % sure.

For the third design we need stretch satin or something similar (multiple colour choices) and polka dotted net fabric in black and in white. It is important that the fabric is of high quality. We'd rather pay a little more to get the fabric right but we are at a limited budget for this first run. When we are up and running it will be easier, so please give us your very best price.

* Someone who can give me a quote of all costs involved (including samples) of an order of 20 dresses or what the price would be per item. I can of course email pictures of the prototype if required

* Someone who also have the access to source labels and buttons

* Someone who can ship this to England without problems.

* Please provide images or links to dresses you have made previously.

Kindly get back to us with a quote or estimation or if you know of a business you would like to recommend we would greatly appreciate this.

Thank you for your time and help.

Regards

Linda of DarlinDesign

You need to be a member of Fashion Industry Network to add comments!

Join Fashion Industry Network

Email me when people reply –

Forum Rules

PLEASE keep all discussions relevant to fashion, textiles, beauty products, or jewelry.

Follow the Fashion Industry Network Rules.

It is always a good time to review fabulous fashion.

Hot topics of possible interest:

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.