Pre-order help

Hello everyone, I want to get in contact with someone of importance from Tayion Collection in New York. My company is small and because of economic times, I can't afford to order large inventory. My space is limited. So I want to convince this designer to allow my company to do pre-orders. This will be advantageous for both company's. This will allow Tayion by having a company that can be mobile and reach more clientle. This will reduce the shipping cost of Tayion and give my company the ability to continue building their business and also my business. If anyone can assist my in creating a win-win situation to present to Tayion because I really want to sell their designs. This proposal will give my company the opportunity to be mobile. This opens doors for my company to visit other cities, states, conventions, etc. That expands Tayion and my company. Help me please!

You need to be a member of Fashion Industry Network to add comments!

Join Fashion Industry Network

Email me when people reply –

Forum Rules

PLEASE keep all discussions relevant to fashion, textiles, beauty products, or jewelry.

Follow the Fashion Industry Network Rules.

It is always a good time to review fabulous fashion.

Hot topics of possible interest:

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.